Mecca Laalaa is back

In yet another Burqini story.

I still think her name is freakin made up!

0 comment on Mecca Laalaa is back

1. The Raccoon
    January 17, 2007 at 2:30 am

I can see the commercials now:

“Burqini – to die for (if you don’t wear it)!”

“Burqini – even the filthy kuffaar will love it (after we enslave them)!”

“Burqini – centuries of misogyny can’t be wrong!”

“Burqini – the perfect cover for meat!”

“Burqini – better drown than be raped and thn murdered by your family!”

“With a burqini, they’ll never see the bruises!”

“Burqini – the best protection against hungry cats!”

“Burqini – OBL bought three for his female sex-slaves!”

This is going to be one interesting ad campaign.

2. goanna
    January 17, 2007 at 2:57 am

what do you mean laa laa is made up? it is the closest you get to Baa Baa.

3. Seraph
    January 17, 2007 at 7:11 am

Wasn’t Laalaa one of the Teletubbies’ names?

Anyways, I saw someone wearing that thing on a CNN International feature last night. I don’t think it’s such a bad idea at all. Maybe now Turkish parents in Germany will finally let their daughters attend swimming classes at school without the fear of them being … well, I don’t know what they fear, buthey, what the heck…

4. Adam B.
    January 17, 2007 at 11:25 am

I still don’t get how she justifies a close-contact carreer as a life-guard with the modesty-obsessed view behind the need for a burqini… :)

5. aCkret
    January 17, 2007 at 12:21 pm

But..but…you said you were pro US :( but…what about the first amendment?

I mean, I never saw anything in any way shape or form that was critical of nude beaches (for ex.) written by a self-proclaimed liberal. Don’t get me wrong, I am the “liberalest” of them all, but what that means for me (or at least entails) is a widening my acceptance of differences that do not infringe on the differences of others.

So no offence to those who frequent nude beaches, but I’d rather see a burquini on the beach any day than a naked Calvin Klein-model anti-christ…

So Sand Monky you gonna tell me to sod off or allow me the right to free speech? :)

6. BrooklynJon
    January 17, 2007 at 12:35 pm

aCkret,

If you cherish free speech, surely you cherish SM’s right to mock something ON HIS OWN DAMN BLOG. The day SM takes up arms to prevent people from wearing burqinis is the day my libertarian soul will agree with you. Until then, he is well within his Gd given right of mockery and derision.

bj

7. aCkret
    January 17, 2007 at 1:03 pm

I’m sorry bj, but did I say otherwise???
    Yeah I cherish free speech more than I cherif life, because its freedom, and freedom is dignity, and I have that…but I’m not rude about expressing myself..
    I posted on SM’s blog because I obviously found it to be an intruiging blog, with interesting discussions that I want to be part of…and express myself freely, and be happy like you.
    I don’t know SM, but I imagine he’d like a bit of stimulation on his blog rather than the usual kiss ass responses. He has strong views and I like to challenge strong views with my own strong views.
    Thank you.
    aCkret

8. S. Weasel
    January 17, 2007 at 1:32 pm

Oh. Well. Count me in for the usual kiss ass response, then. smooch

Yes, Laalaa was the yellow Teletubby. I always had her figured for Indian or Pakistani. Po was Chinese, Dipsy was African or Caribbean, Tinky Winky was a big ol’ gay white boy.

9. Craig
    January 17, 2007 at 5:26 pm

But..but…you said you were pro US :( but…what about the first amendment?

Strong view = accusing him of violating somebodies human rights by stating his opinions, is it?

Yeah, I’m sure he just enjoys the hell out of that shit.

10. Craig
    January 17, 2007 at 5:33 pm

aCrekt,

Not rude? I just looked at your blog, and you are accusing everyone you don’t like of criminal behavior. You don’t consider that ‘rude’ :p

11. aCkret
    January 17, 2007 at 6:51 pm

There’s a difference between ~Opinion~ and ~Facts~, especially those that are ignored and that lead to violations, that lead to oppression and death.

Craig, the right to fend for your life, with words or with actions, stem from the same place as the right to your personal choices in regards to religion…and attire.

I will not defend my blog on this blog. AND I wilcome any sort of Polite challenging of my views on the truth.

Again, I like to challenge in order to understand, and get people to understand me. So if you want to understand my opinions I’d be more than happy be challenged…not here and not now though.
    :b

12. Craig
    January 17, 2007 at 7:56 pm

Again, I like to challenge in order to understand

You don’t seem to be challenging, though. You seem to be accusing. On your blog, and on this one. Making accusations against others is pretty “rude” no matter what tone you use.

13. BrooklynJon
    January 17, 2007 at 11:14 pm

aCkret,
    “So jon from Brooklyne, I promise if I ever come across your blog I’ll know its not a place for an interactive mentally stimulating discussion.”

Wah! I thought my response to you was interactive and mentally stimulating. Why is it mentally stimulating to accuse someone’s opinion as a violation of free speech? (But..but…you said you were pro US but…what about the first amendment) Yet it is not mentally stimulating when someone points out that his opinion, that you dislike, is exactly the sort of free speech that the First Amendment aims to protect. Why is that?

Could it be that it is more fun to cry “intolerance” than it is to have the same accusation made about yourself?

And, in a broader sense, what exactly should a tolerant society do when faced with intolerance? Should it tolerate it? Should it be intolerant? Or does this end you up chasing your tail being intolerant to the toleration of intolerance? Or tolerating intolerance in the name of tolerance. And stuff.
    Ow. My brain hurts.

14. Jason
    January 18, 2007 at 5:06 am

Can someone please please please ship one of these to Britney, Lindsey and Paris? Pleasseee!! :P

15. BrooklynJon
    January 18, 2007 at 5:27 pm

NewMe,

Thanks for the link. Mecca’s not a bad looking young woman.

16. NewMe
    January 18, 2007 at 6:02 pm

looool
    she is the best looking Mecca i’ve ever seen so far ;)

17. humble simpleton
    January 19, 2007 at 12:08 pm

#18 chichi, her husband will perform his hajj daily I think. Only instead of stoning satan he will be ramming belly ;)

18. TheGrace / النعمة
    January 26, 2007 at 3:59 pm

Warm welcome to Alnemat TheGrace Arabic Christian Internet Magazine, We love you! Please visit us at:

نتمنى لكم الفرح والسلام والمحبة لأن السلام افضل من الحرب والمحبة افضل من الكراهية كما ان النور أفضل من الظلمة
    سلام لكم في محبة الله.نتأمل زياراتكم الكريمة لموقع النعمة موقع مجلة النعمة يقدم كلمة الله الكتاب المقدس الإنجيل رسالة السيد يسوع المسيح قراءات مختارة مواضيع مصيرية قصص واقعية شهادات شخصية ترانيم ممتازة ردود مؤكدة كتب بنّاءة رسوم تسالي تأملات يوميات
    Bible in Arabic Audio Read search Studys Stories Testimonies Hymns and Poems Answers Books Links Daily devotions Acappella Music Graphics /Alnemat Journal Arabe Chrétien La Grâce la Revue Arabe sur Internet offre La Sainte Bible Al-Injil L’Evangile de Jésus Christ gratuit, Bienvenue a La Grâce.
    Arabic Christian Magazine The Grace offering the Arabic Bible النعمة تقدم الإنجيل الكتاب المقدس

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Mecca Laalaa is back

1. [...] In follow up to Sam’s posts about the Burkini, here’s a video of the Burkini in action: [...]