What My Birthday means

***Your Birthdate: May 21***

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.

Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.

People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.

You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.

Your strength: Your thirst for adventure

Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures

Your power color: Hot pink

Your power symbol: Figure eight

Your power month: March

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Hot Pink? HOT PINK?

What a bunch of bullshit!

0 comment on What My Birthday means

1. Suzanne
    January 20, 2007 at 11:45 am

Your Birthdate: January 17

You tend to find yourself lucky – both in business and in life.
    And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.
    You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.
    Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck

Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all

Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Half Moon

Your power month: August

2. nomad
    January 20, 2007 at 2:28 pm

Your Birthdate: September 15

You take life as it is, and you find happiness in a variety of things.
    You tend to be close to family and friends. But it’s hard to get into your inner circle.
    Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you probably have an inviting home.
    You seek harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak.

Your strength: Your intense optimism

Your weakness: You shy away from exploring your talents

Your power color: Jade

Your power symbol: Flower

Your power month: June

3. Roba
    January 20, 2007 at 4:52 pm

kinky

4. Roba
    January 20, 2007 at 4:53 pm

Your Birthdate: July 30
    You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.
    You’re opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.
    And some people can’t get enough of you – they’re totally addicted.
    Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved.

Your strength: Your flair

Your weakness: If you think it, you say it

Your power color: Scarlet red

Your power symbol: Inverted triangle

Your power month: March

RED! Hahahahah

5. Carmen
    January 20, 2007 at 5:55 pm

HOT-PINK!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!
    Now I know what you get you for your bday!!!!

P.S…check out my latest entry on my blog…it’s dedicated to all BTVS fans!

6. ella
    January 20, 2007 at 7:10 pm

Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations.
    You’re very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.
    Mundane tasks tend to drain you – you prefer to be making great plans.
    You are quite original. When people don’t “get” you, it bothers you a lot.

Your strength: Your ability to gain respect

Your weakness: Caring too much what others think

Your power color: Orange-red

Your power symbol: Letter X

Your power month: October

Letter X? Letter X,? The one soon being banned in KSA? That one?
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!

7. Ms. Babble
    January 20, 2007 at 8:08 pm

Funny. Mine is exactly the same as yours only August 21st.

Hot pink! ha.

8. Brian the sailor
    January 20, 2007 at 8:56 pm

This will probably end up being a double post. I got an error message the first time from microsoft. It said, “Most common problem is, you use Cox f’ing Cable for your ISP, and you should expect that your shit will randomly vaporize.” I copied my comment, though, so here it is. It would’ve been better the first time.

“Yup, hot pink. Read ‘em and weep.

We’re only a few days apart. Probably means I should have my hot pink tutu dry cleaned.
    Damn. I’d hoped to leave that in the past!”

9. naomi
    January 20, 2007 at 9:42 pm

September, the date
    You work well with others-you’re good at getting them to do work for you.
    You get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!
    You’re dynamic, clever, funny; people like to have you around.
    But you’re so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.
    Your strength: Your superstar charisma
    Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you
    Your power color: Fuchsia
    Your power symbol: Diamond
    Your power month: May

Fuchsia! Yep. Power Symbol: Diamond. Yeah! “Commitment means NOTHING to me!” whahhhahaaa

10. nomad
    January 20, 2007 at 9:52 pm

any male ? uhe, it is a lottery,
    don’t be so shy, or afraid of the result ;
    there are more “hot pink tutus” coming … :lol:

11. Twosret
    January 20, 2007 at 9:55 pm

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven’t been developed yet.
    You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
    Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
    You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January

12. Twosret
    January 20, 2007 at 9:56 pm

Nomad, feel free to draw my picture based on this birth date analysis hehehehee :)

13. nomad
    January 20, 2007 at 10:05 pm

can I ? without getting stoned :D

contrary to my profile designed here, I tend to watch only the dark side of a and make fun of it :lol:

14. nomad
    January 20, 2007 at 10:06 pm

of a person

15. Twosret
    January 20, 2007 at 10:16 pm

I know you are talented enough to bring my dark side out…go for it girlfriend :) I can easily imagine what my dark side will look like lol!

16. Avidbuff
    January 21, 2007 at 12:06 am

You understand people well and are a natural born therapist.
    A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around.
    You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you.
    You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people.

Your strength: Your devotion

Your weakness: Reliance on others for happiness

Your power color: Lilac

Your power symbol: Heart

Your power month: June

Lilac? Lilac!!!

oh and Carmen Buffy rocks… I just and I mean 20 minutes ago … just… finished watching “Bad Girls”!

17. saned
    January 21, 2007 at 1:14 am

I got the same thing although my Bday is June 21st…lame!

18. BrooklynJon
    January 21, 2007 at 5:45 am

You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven’t developed the talent yet.
    Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
    You often feel like you don’t fit in – especially in traditional environments.
    You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November

This is as close to the opposite of me as I can imagine. Except that oval thing. I’m cool with ovals.

bj

19. Twosret
    January 21, 2007 at 6:10 am

bj,

whoever created this thing wants to kiss our butt big time. Nothing negative at all :)

LOL@ovals

20. Jason
    January 21, 2007 at 6:17 am

***Your Birthdate: August 20***

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
    Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you’re happy, this is a good thing.
    When you get in a dark mood, watch out – it’s very hard to get you out of it.
    It’s sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.
    Your strength: Your warm heart
    Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions
    Your power color: Black
    Your power symbol: Musical note
    Your power month: February

I like the Black.. oh yes I do, with all my gloomness. But WTF with the musical note? I am not an artsy mofo ffs! :P

21. BrooklynJon
    January 21, 2007 at 6:29 am

Jason,

You’re jealous of my oval, aren’t you? You know you want it.

bj

22. Littletinsoldier
    January 21, 2007 at 8:04 am

lol JAson.. i think it is daily.. and not really horoscope…

Your Birthdate: September 20

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
    When you get in a dark mood, watch out – it’s very hard to get you out of it.
    It’s sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

Your strength: Your warm heart

Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions

Your power color: Black

Your power symbol: Musical note

Your power month: February

for anything, If i have no problem in something it is in controlling my emotions…

23. nomad
    January 21, 2007 at 8:55 am

BJ,
    are you born on march ?

same as my hubbie ! :lol:

24. goanna
    January 21, 2007 at 11:19 am

September:11, it really is……..
    Spiritual and thoughtful, you tend to take a step back from the world.
    You’re very sensitive to what’s going on around you, yet you remain calm.
    Although you are brilliant, it may take you a while to find your niche.
    Your creativity is supreme, but it sometimes makes it hard for you to get things done.
    Your strength: Your inner peace
    Your weakness: You get stuck in the clouds
    Your power colour: Emerald
    Your power symbol: Leaf
    Your power month: November

‘’I have a strange feeling this is about that green weed?

25. BrooklynJon
    January 21, 2007 at 8:13 pm

Nomie,

July 29. Or, as you Euros would write, 29 July.

26. nomad
    January 21, 2007 at 8:29 pm

this silly game has to do with numbers, my man is march 29,
    and a friend of mine has the same result too, born on 29 november :lol:

27. kate rogers
    January 22, 2007 at 6:55 am

November 6th
    You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count.
    You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing.
    Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time.
    You’re open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything.

Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility

Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic

Your power color: Pine green

Your power symbol: Circle

Your power month: September

Drop into my blog at http://gifts4birthday.blogspot.com for some unique birthday gift and party ideas.

28. Jason
    January 26, 2007 at 7:10 am

Gotcha nomad. Still think I got gyped (PC apology to any Gypsies reading this :P) with the musical note thing.

29. Teresa
    March 16, 2007 at 10:11 pm

Your Birthdate: June 23

You’re not good at any one thing, and that’s the problem.
    You’re good at so much – you never know what to do.
    Change is in your blood, and you don’t stick to much for long.
    You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

Your strength: Your likeability

Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

Your power color: Bright yellow

Your power symbol: Asterisk

Your power month: May

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on What My Birthday means

1. [...] Since I’ve been sitting in front of the computer screen staring blankly at graduationproject.ai for the past week, I’ve also been surfing the web excessively in unsuccessful attempts to shoo the blankness away- just ask Facebook or sites that offer tests like, “What Does Your Birth Date Mean?” [Via Sandmonkey] [...]