Buy Britney's cut Hair

If you're a retard with a million dollars to spare.

(Wow, that rhymed! Watch out world, I am the next Bubba Sparxx! Should I continue? " you would also get a Bic lighter so blue, and a can of red bull too. wohhoooooo. Middle-East side. Cairo, WHAT????")

19 Comments on Buy Britney's cut Hair

1. Madness
    February 25, 2007 at 12:39 pm

Will it ever stop yo I don’t know, turn off the lights and I’ll glow

…worst thing is, someone is actually going to buy it.

2. HeiGou
    February 25, 2007 at 12:56 pm

Madness Says:”Will it ever stop yo I don’t know, turn off the lights and I’ll glow
    …worst thing is, someone is actually going to buy it.”

Is that a bad thing? The sooner idiots are separated from their money the better.

3. Tantor
    February 25, 2007 at 4:46 pm

Hey, I just went down to the neighborhood salon and scooped hair off the floor. Now I’m selling Britney Hair for $100 per lock. I’ll even give you a certificate of authenticity.

4. Chip
    February 25, 2007 at 5:55 pm

Personally, to my credit, but hold your applause, I’ve been avoiding Anna Nicole Smith news. That’s not easy, at all. This is no exaggeration. At any one top of the hour, it’s possible there are ten or more channels leading off with her story. So unless you want to leave your TV on the Military Channel or the cable radio Salsa channel, it seems like TV is all Anna all the time.

So then, at the peak of Anna, Britney shaves her head and attacks a parked car with an umbrella, thereby making “K-Fed” look like Ward Cleaver.

Yeah, who knew that was possible?

So anyway, if you think the U.S. deserves divine punishment and utter destruction – Old Testament Style – I can feel your pain.

5. toby
    February 25, 2007 at 6:35 pm

The U.S. has many faults, as does the U.K. But there are worse places to live.

6. James M
    February 25, 2007 at 8:25 pm

No, the worst thing is that whoever buys it probably wants it for autoerotic purposes.

7. Ravine
    February 25, 2007 at 9:07 pm

Britney Spears just ruined a whole lot of pre-teen memories for me by shaving off all her hair and going all G.I. Jane on the world. Now somebody’s actually buying that shit? It’s probably full of cocaine and lice. I mean….like..ewww.

8. leo
    February 26, 2007 at 1:22 am

Chip @ 4

“I’d like to apologize for the United States.”

There is nothing to apologize for.

If there are idiots who are willing to buy, there will always be operators who are willing to sell.

“we barrage the rest of the world with trivial crap which makes us look like complete imbeciles”

Firstly, no one is forcing it on anyone else.
    Secondly, let’s play a little game. Let’s keep list of those who will buy it and their nationalities. I bet our domestic imbeciles will not feel alone

PS. I personally whould’ve gone with ‘idiot’. ‘Imbecile’ is rather mild description.

9. Richie
    February 26, 2007 at 5:26 am

Buying the hair is like making an investment..err..maybe.
    Maybe the retard buying the hair is just hoping that Britney would drop dead for no reason like Anna Nicole Smith..and the hair would be worth WAY more than a million then..and he could sell it off to some museum dedicated to her for some HUGE bucks.

10. Mark
    February 26, 2007 at 6:18 am

I have magic pubic hairs for sale. No joke! Buy them now… going fast! Free samples to the first 23 women that send me e-mail requests with a naked photo. To you men, photograph your wives! I will send you pills that makes your penis look like a club. Buy now!

11. Mark
    February 26, 2007 at 6:18 am

12. Mark
    February 26, 2007 at 6:20 am

oops sorry for the repeat. though I am totally serious about all the rest. No joke

13. leo
    February 26, 2007 at 6:32 am

Mark @ 10,11,…

Let’s talk business.
    What your pubic hair is famous for?

14. HeiGou
    February 26, 2007 at 11:56 am

Chip Says:”I’d like to apologize for the United States. Rare… Sometim… Pretty much every day we barrage the rest of the world with trivial crap which makes us look like complete imbeciles. Well, we’re mostly complete imbeciles.”

Well yes, but let’s keep American imbecility in context. The real problem is that America dominates the world’s media and so everyone gets to see your idiots and no one much gets to see anyone else’s. And I’m not talking about people who stone rape victims or behead aid workers – we are all agreed that they are a lot more stupid than Britney right? – I mean more run of the mill idiots. For instance, in 1985 a group of Muslims walked into Hawkes Bay near Karachi and all drowned because their leader told them the sea would part and they could walk to Mecca. Which inspired Salman Rushdie’s awful book. Which is dumber? I know it is a hard choice, but at least Brit hasn’t killed anyone.

15. Ken
    February 27, 2007 at 8:59 pm

“Stupidity is like hydrogen; it’s the basic building block of the universe.”
    – Frank Zappa

16. BrooklynJon
    March 1, 2007 at 8:35 pm

Nomad,

Bummer. I’m a “Newlywed Britney” 4 out of 10.

17. nomad
    March 1, 2007 at 9:01 pm

better than you, I got 8 out of 10, but can’t remember what was my title quality

18. samantha