How sexy is your name?

Your Name Is Pretty Sexy! :)
Your name scored 134 in the "How Sexy Is Your Name Test"

Comments

1. score 266, too too sexy :lol:

2. Adam B. says:

Score 257, too too sexy! :D

3. Hehehe, I got 391 for “nominally challenged” – which sort of begs the question, really … :D

4. I’m sorry, but any website that ranks “gertrude” and “bertha” as more than twice as sexy as “Sarah” has something a little wrong with it. Was fun while it lasted, though. :-)

5. with “surrender monkey” I got 388 :lol:

6. humble simpleton says:

What do you have against Gertrude? Gertrude in proper Hochdeutsch pronounciation is stunning.
    Hey people, but you have discovered that it just shows how long is inserted string, have you? one character = 23 points. Put in just one leter, then two, then ten.. see?

7. Egypeter says:

‘Peter’ got 116 – pretty sexy – huh? That’s horseshit, the thing is obviously broken, I’m at LEAST a 118-120 minimum

8. humble simpleton says:

Correction: I used just letter ‘a’, another letters link with another values. The result is then a sum of those values.
    a=23,d=28,m=25; adam=99.
    But I still wonder according to what they evaluate the letters. First I thought it has something to do with letter frequency, but it looks more like it just shows how they like the letters.
    And nomad, I got 900 with ‘jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj’

9. acdappxiie was rated as ‘damn sexy’

10. yeah, and “shithead” beat you out with 148….

11. Shahira says:

SM, i can assume that your name is mahmoud then

12. Humble, that can’t be, that item can’t go further as 400 :lol:

13. BrooklynJon says:

“Dorkwad” got a 150. Not so bad…

14. Bjon, c’est quoi “dorkwad” ?

hhe you could have a better score with your pseudo :lol:

15. “1. dorkwad

Dorkwad- an extremely dorky person

Oh god, here comes John. What a dorkwad!

2. dorkwad

like a gaywad, only dorky

The dudes in any Star Trek movie are total dorkwads.

3- dorkwad

dork (a whale penis) wad(another word for cum/ejaculation)

It’s time to spank the whale and get a dorkwad.”

yeah, possibly you can’t explain it :P

16. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

17. “Mahmud Ahmadinejad” got a 406. [truncated because otherwise it's too long]

LMAO

18. I think it scores long names as more sexy than short. With my middle name I scored 305. I just scored 146 with the first name.

19. Your Name Is Too Too Sexy! :)
    Your name scored 382 in the “How Sexy Is Your Name Test”
    How Sexy Is Your Name?

20. I scored Too Too Sexy with worries about some sort of virus from a pop-up sexy name thing.

21. I only got 77. I entered “sandmonkey” and it got 257 – “too too sexy” it said.

Since my name directly references a sexual organ, I object to receiving a lower score than a frisky desert rodent.

22. Dom_inNZ says:

I got 125 for Dominic and 66 for Dom, but the name john got 103, WTF!!

23. Dom_inNZ says:

Oops, maybe I’m mistaken and the higer up the more sexy!

24. The Usual Suspect says:

I have the most boring name in the world- really really boring- and the blooding thing ranked it as too too sexy!!!
    Damn you SM- I’m trying to finish a chapter on sampling techniques- i don’t need these distractions!!!!

25. i want too no if my name sound sexy or pretty my name is verline charles and i will like too know

26. My name is sexy

27. i got 69 with sixtynine

28. LOL!~

29. I didn’t just post that up there…?
    LOL
    My real name was 330? 335? something.
    Wow, SM, what is your real name?
    Thanks, fun post:):)

30. LOL some glitches eh? Or was it on purpose o.O

31. Juan Vicente Alana says:

my name scored 400 hell yeah!! ;)