Israeli envoy, bondage gear, the street

Oh My!

6 Comments on Israeli envoy, bondage gear, the street

1. Eric
    March 18, 2007 at 7:39 am

Finally, someone worthy!

2. Roman Kalik
    March 18, 2007 at 12:36 pm

Oh dear.

3. Kafir
    March 18, 2007 at 6:33 pm

They got drugs and alcohol down there in central America that will mess you up!

4. Nomad
    March 18, 2007 at 11:41 pm

hehe, I thought bondage was a french speciallity :lol:

5. Troy Z
    March 19, 2007 at 1:43 am

The gnawing social horror of this is that no matter what he may have positively accomplished in his stations and career, he will be known for the three words that can be used to find his name on Internet search engines: “naked bondage ambassador”.

Ouch.

Reflexively, because of that fact, I just want everyone to lay off the poor guy.

So, I would like to point out to Mr. Refael, just remember: you can always suppose that as far as ex-ambassadors go, a certain Mohammed Said Al-Sahaf may actually consider trading reputations with you. I’m sure he’s even more irked that his name keeps, and will keep, cropping up with thesarus-solid regularity internationally every time government obliviousness is demonstrated.

6. BrooklynJon
    March 22, 2007 at 4:33 am

As we approach Passover, it actually makes sense for him to have been led out of the house of bondage, although ironically, it seems like he had been pretty leavened (a head start on the four glasses of wine, I suppose). I’m curious if the Carribean was split for him to return to Israel, and if he had to stagger around the Sinai a bit while heading home.