Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice in an arab Pop Video

This is soo stupid you just gotta see it! The person who sent it to me wrote: " See what Pan-arabism has come to!"

10 Comments on Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice in an arab Pop Video

1. Mark
    March 23, 2007 at 8:11 am

I really enjoy the pictures of Bush dancing.

2. Mark
    March 23, 2007 at 8:12 am

I’ve also come to the conclusion that I can not differentiate arabic from hindi. I hope she was singing in one of those or else I am way off.

3. nomad
    March 23, 2007 at 8:20 am

well, I don’t understand what it is singing, but the clip is quite untertaining and the pictures are well put together

4. The Frenchman
    March 23, 2007 at 1:12 pm

Beautiful woman, isn’t nice when you can actually see their faces =). Pity can’t understand the words. What is funny is that without seeing the words, one would think this was quite a pretty song full of joy and happiness.

Mark while I can appreciate how the two music could be seen as similar from a rhytmic standpoint, but the differences between Hindi and Arabic music, in terms of their delivery, are quite distinct.

Does anyone know who this singer is and could I find her on Itunes. In fact, I am looking for modern electronica Arabic music, anyone have any suggestions ? I appreciate the heritage stuff but I want modern.

Nothing like blasting Arabic music out of my car driving down Mainstreet America to get attention =).

5. MemZ
    March 23, 2007 at 1:22 pm

is the same video that we were talking about in cairo a few months back?

6. AF
    March 23, 2007 at 4:44 pm

the song isn’t really political. She is just telling off her boyfriend. I actually enjoyed it! pretty funny stuff

7. frjstod
    March 23, 2007 at 6:03 pm

The singer’s name is Shams, but I doubt you’ll find her on itunes.

8. leo
    March 24, 2007 at 1:56 am

Booy she is hot!!!!

As to the video, could not understand it but it reminded me of JibJab.com works, which I like. Remember their “My land, your land” 2004 elections piece?

9. Josh Scholar
    March 24, 2007 at 2:52 am

And the image of “Democracy” looking like the hollywood sign, American fighters looking elderly and decrepid, the visible white house staff, the Guantanimo sign?

What did she use a propaganda grant to fund the video?

What are the prison pictures? Is she trying to look like she was arrested?

And so what does she believe in? Looking seductive, but still hating liberty, democracy and America?

10. habibi
    March 24, 2007 at 11:03 am

It has nothing on the Teapacks song ‘Push the Button’.