Happy Easter, everyone

And don't forget to color your eggs and protect the secret of the divine bunny! (Damn you, Southpark!)

Happy Easter! :)

16 Comments on Happy Easter, everyone

1. Haisam
    April 9, 2007 at 12:13 pm

Told you !!

:D:D

2. Nelle
    April 9, 2007 at 2:51 pm

Happy Easter to you too, Sandmonkey!

3. KA
    April 9, 2007 at 5:10 pm

Happy Easter SM!

4. mans
    April 9, 2007 at 5:37 pm

Damn you easter bunnies :D

.. South park DOES ROCK …

5. Melissa in NorCal
    April 9, 2007 at 9:28 pm

I got a stalker for Easter. :( Now I have to file a police report and get a restraining order and everything. What kind of crazy demands you pay him back for the one date you had (4 months ago) that you decided wasn’t going to be a keeper? I paid him back for the date because he promised to stop calling, texting, emailing – leave me alone. He drove 400 miles to hand me back the money($15) this Sunday at ny church. Yes, that nuts. BS! He could have mailed it to my church and I would have gotten it. What a liar! Now I’m scared. He is only on a vistor’s visa, so back to Iran with him once INS finds out he’s been here 8 months and he already has a restraining order against him. :)

6. tedders
    April 9, 2007 at 11:46 pm

He drove 400 miles to hand me back the money($15) this Sunday at ny church.

In stalker language I believe that means he can now start calling, texting, emailing – and not leaving you alone again.

7. Melissa in NorCal
    April 9, 2007 at 11:52 pm

Yes Tedders, except I didn’t take the money from him. I refused to see him or speak to him. He handed the money to someone else and they gave it to me later. Nothing to do now, but get the police involved I’m afraid. I meant my church, not ny church. Sorry.

8. Patrick
    April 10, 2007 at 2:09 am

who drives 400 miles for $15? Who even concerns himself with $15 in the first place?

9. Chip
    April 10, 2007 at 2:19 am

Dr. Teabag!

10. Karen
    April 10, 2007 at 3:13 am

Hopefully it is only about $15, but I doubt it since he gave the $ back. Scary stuff Melissa. Hopefully, they deport him soon.

11. tedders
    April 10, 2007 at 1:19 pm

Be careful Melissa, we want to keep reading your
    Posts!!!

12. Black Kush
    April 10, 2007 at 3:30 pm

Coloured eggs and bunnies are to Easter what Santa Claus is to Christmas! They spoil a religious celebration. I pray you don’t import them cultures to my country!

Hope you had a nice Easter.

13. brooklynjon
    April 10, 2007 at 4:17 pm

Black Kush,

Fool! Don’t you realize the bunnies are a Zionist conspiracy? And those chocolates shaped like Santa? It’s a Mossad mind-control plot!

14. Cthulhu
    April 10, 2007 at 9:00 pm

God bless You SadMonkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Happy Easter, everyone