Open call for assassination

You know, I don't really like the guy, but something tells me that this is a bit too much!

Comments

1. Some Zionists will appear now and defend this proposal as justifiable preemptive or preventive murder. Also such stance, or even action, is not at odds with many preventive/preemptive destruction and killing perpetrated by USA and Israel. However, they should learn from Iraq that sometimes the urge to preempt leads to authentic unjustifiable catastrophes.

2. Killing him would be the dumbest move Israel can make. Just let Ahmadinejad kill off what’s left of Iran’s collapsing economy and the Persians will kill him for us!

3. Aardvark EF-111B says:

Assuming it is possible, it will make nothing but another glorified moron-martyr.
    Come on, do you believe Naji able to do anything he says?

4. To Amgad
    Well, I am a Zionist and I felt uncomfortable reading this opinion. The Sandmonkey’s right, it is too much.

5. brooklynjon says:

Zionist here, agreeing that it’s a stupid thing to write. amgad, I’m sorry to disappoint you.

Hypothetically, though, supposing you’re some other country. Say, a country comprised entirely of non Jews and non-Zionists, and hence inoffensive. Supposing that country is notified by a high ranking official of another country that it is soon to be destroyed by virtue of a wonder weapon that the other country is developing (no Jews or Zionists in the other country, so also inoffensive). What is the first country to do? Does it matter if the threatening country is a democracy or not? If it’s just the will of the leader, and the people are peaceful, does it make sense to commit the country to warfare because of the violent intentions of its leader?

Just a hypothetical question. No Jews involved. No Zionists.

What do you think, Amgad?

6. Libyan Warrior says:

Lol. Killing AJ would be nothing but bad publicity. Plus it would be a worthless move, the man is a puppet of the Mullahs, I seriosly dont think he has any real power. Maybe, just maybe they will let him decide what flavor donuts will be served at the meetings, but then again the mullahs love to eat so not likley.:)

7. BrooklynJon says:

I think they prefer the Khomeni Kreme donut. Just a guess.

8. Ahmadinejad should be the last person in Iran on an Israeli hit list. Why, with his rhetoric he is doing extremely valuable PR for Israel. Has never yet hit on the idea that he might be planted by the Mossad?

9. fuck israel. no sane person realizes the right for israel to exist, only from fear and indifference do they claim they do. every zionist should be killed and the zionist leaders should be publicaly executed. fuck israel.

palestine

10. Hmmm. It’s okay to wage war and kill thousands, but it is offensive to assassinate the head of gov’t, the guy responsible for the aggressive acts of the nation.

Just saying.

11. brooklynjon says:

anwar,

See, that’s what I come here for. Mutually respectful dialogue with intelligent individuals with a world view that differs than mine. That way we can both come away with a better understanding of one another’s concerns and points of view.

You say “fuck israel.” I, on the other hand think Israel not only should not be fucked, but also deserves a capital I. You say that I, as a Zionist, a person who believes that Jews deserve the right to a soverign nation-state in their traditional homeland like all other nations, should be killed. Interestingly, I think otherwise. See how we learn from one another, and come to a respectful mutual understanding, if not agreement!

12. brooklynjon says:

antares,

“Personally, I would prefer that war were outlawed and that disagreements between gov’ts were settled by assassinations of the heads of gov’t.”

I don’t claim a fully formed opinion on this topic, but in many respects the world was a lot better when kings would just kill one another and leave everyone else mostly alone. I for one would love to see a tag-team jello wrestling match between Assad and AJ on one side, and Bush and Olmert on the other. Add in Blair and Nasrallah for verbally combative color commentary, and you’ve got a solid gold pay-per-view event!

13. Hmmm, anwar sure took the gloves off in expressing himself this time. But it’s not like we didn’t know what he meant when he used to sugar coat things, eh…

…he is so unlike that famous Anwar. You know, the one who made peace with Israel and was killed for it. We could use a few more of those types of those Anwars and less of the fuck Israel type of anwars :-P

14. brooklynjon says:

You know, we haven’t heard from eee in a long time, and come to think of it, I’ve never seen eee and anwar together. They also both have an enigmatic aversion to capital letters. Hmmmm…..

15. That smiley was supposed to have its tongue sticking out!

16. brooklynjon says:

Karen,

Sometimes those smileys have a mind of their own.
    My next comment has been self-censored.

um, bj

17. They do, don’t they. Let me try again :p

18. Oh God… Zionists now want to have dialogue… hmmm sweet. Stop deporting people, killing off innocent civilians in the name of security and then we’ll speak… stop thinking of jews only (while you must think palestinians are of another breed) and then we’ll talk. Stop all the violence and then we’ll speak… But don’t turn all humanist on me and pretend that i am the one that terrorizes… About Ahmad Nijad… I think both Iran and the neo-cons have always cried over the slogan ‘God is dead’. Now they have resurected god… God is alive and well again but where’s all the love? Bush says he hears god when he speaks about Iraq… I think both men should go to hell and converse on their theological lessons apart from the world… My last statement: If I get to choose between both men I’d rather kiss satan on the butt.

19. Hosni Mubarek says:

AJ will be killed sooner or later. He (and his mafia) are as incompatible with the modern world as was Hitler. He will meet a similar fate as Hitler in the end.

Might be dumb for Israel to do it, but not dumb for them to think it. Maybe the Iranian people will do it. Many of them agree with the Israeli.

Maybe we will fight a war, that leaves millions dead before he is dead. But make no mistake. He will be forcefully eliminated by someone.

It’s not about loving or hating Israel. Or loving or hating Islam. But, it is a certainty that AJ will flame out.

And anyone throughout the Islamic world who wants to keep the soldiers out of their bedrooms, and the bombs off of their heads, better turn on AJ and all who think like him. If Muslims don’t snuff out this radicalism, the world will come and do it in much more brutal ways.

20. My peeve for literally years has been the lack of good information on the bad people in our communities.

So I did something about it.

I created the website http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org

It has been out there for some time but given the sorry state of the world and the ever growing number of terrorists on every corner I thought I would let you know about it.

Hardly a day goes by that it is not voted either the most useful or the most ethical site on the internet.

If you wonder if the new girl at your office is a Jihad cell extremist, this site will tell you.

You know that guy, you always seem to see at the market? Is it possible he is a child molestor? Well, this site will tell you. Why not look him up just to be sure?

Don’t be surprised if I tell you this site is the one used by the FBI, CIA and Homeland Security as well as media to check things. Major airlines express thanks daily that we are there to keep the next group of 9-11 suicide Muslims off their flights. Even though I think religious freedom is important this whole business of Extreme Jihadist Islam is one of the major issues we are facing in the 21st century. I am trying to do something about it!

Now this site is free and it always will be. My company is American Coast Title and it is very profitable. We pay all of the fees for this site and keep it up to date. Not long ago we helped a special task force capture wanted terrorist and fugitive bomb maker and grave robber Keith Henson!

We’re starting a new project on Robert Clark. This guy has threatened to bomb not only churches but also weather stations! What could his objective be? When we find out, the answer will be on the site!

But I have a problem. A bunch of Indonesians are attacking me. I am offering a substantial reward, paid once again by the company, for your help in finding and stopping these zealots.

You can see the details on the reward section of the site. You can also email me at jphillips@actfortitle.com or also mlundgren@actfortitle.com or also dhatchett@actfortitle.com or also fberriz@actfortitle.com or also ccelaya@actfortitle.com or also cbryant@actfortitle.com or also the actual reward email itself reward5000@earthlink.net

Help us stop these guys and put some clean cash in your pocket!

Joel Phillips
    publisher of http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org and owner of American Coast Title

by the way professionals in my industry are free to contact me if they do not believe that I am the one who put up this site as a free public community resource!!

21. SM Sullivan says:

The person who posted the above message as Joel Phillips is not Joel Phillips of Religious Freedom Watch. The real Joel Phillips has complained about the imposter on his website.

22. fuck israel

23. Jews are the destruction of the earth. Your end is near Jew scum

24. pudden tain says:

It is time for an all out bloody cival war right here in the states. Political correctness is a form of faceism. It is also a sign of things to come. None of which are good. If we elect little black sambo I am sure we will get what I want. An all out cleansing of the anti of the left wing goof balls. After all gun controll will be our best friend. They girly men Of the left will not be able defend themselves. There fore lets hope for the assaination of litle black sambo so we can move ahead to the cleansing of our country.

25. pudden tain says:

May the left wing immoral majority enjoy a hug from thier islamic freinds while they get thir head cut off for there way of life.

26. pudden tain says:

I will be happy when I see the blood of all these anti american left wingers and thier families run in the streets. We must stop the bad seed

27. pudden tain says:

Viva the REVOLUTION LET IT BEGIN.

28. poor man from the mideast says:

Fuck isreal and its slaves (US gov.Uk gov and others) FUck them >
    I think that you have no human feeling and no mind you just support the nazies (zionests) and yet does not know anything about what really happening in the MidEast. you know nothing but lies and hypocracy fuck you all zionest assholes I am sure the hellfire will be full of you. go to hell assholesssssssss zion(ass)est

29. US Patriot says:

AJ is a great dude, I hope he fucks Israel in the ass so that Israel bleeds heavily, and USA rushes to clean the ass wounds.

30. The USA and Israel are the bad guys in this world. WW3 is coming. USA and Israel will lose. USA will be reduced to a far poorer regional power. Israel will be gone. Good riddence to “the Jewish state”. As far as I’m concerned, it can’t happen soon enough.

31. Master Race says:

The “jewish state” was land stolen from Arabs who lived there for thousands of years, and given to butthurt jews. The entire country is stolen. The reason they are so powerful is that the money hungry jew scum get billions of dollars from the U.S and Europe. The reason the west gives them so much money is because they want an ally in the middle-East, so they give them as much money as they want so they can eventually kill off every single palestinian man, woman and child, and some day go on to conquer all of the middle-east so they can control all the worlds oil.
    Everyone non-jew hates Israel, as they rightfully should. It should be nuked as soon as posssible, and every single jew and should be tracked down and killed to rid the world of thier poison and lies.

32. i’m not anisemic , i’m not nazi , i’m not fashist …. but FUCK THE JEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they try to distribute the culture of the sex everywhere !!! i missed the lovely America …. go to the hell and let the world live in peace !!!! jesus-killers !

FUCK THE JEWS

Fuck the Jews
    Shiny fame in myth and news
    Fuck the Jews
    With their big nose high views
    Fuck the Jews
    Why they chose flame and fuse
    The rally and the ruse

Fuck the Jews
    I don’t care if we let them rot
    Fuck the Jews
    Can I get what they got?
    Fuck the Jews
    The whole whiny wealthy lot
    Fuck the Jews
    Won’t I sign the boycott?

Molding our numb souls
    All the traitorous moles
    With debater power roles
    Fuck the Jews
    With those tall styled goals

Fuck the Jews
    And their tower of manic babble
    Fuck the Jews
    And their riled rousing rabble
    Fuck the Jews
    All that blaring dogged scrabble
    Fuck the Jews
    And their far reaching dabble.

Fuck the Jews
    The inflicted and the slain
    Fuck the Jews
    Tucked in a requiem of pain
    And their bid to remain
    The indelible stain

Fuck the Jews
    Stealthy power, preach, and pray
    Fuck the Jews
    Slickly holding spin and sway
    Fuck the Jews
    For they diminish but still they stay
    Fuck the Jews
    We will finish them some day!

33. JEWS = HOOK-NOSED PARASITES

34. Save the Earth,
    NUKE ISRAEL!!!

35. fuck Israel and their jews kill all those fucken slime balls. Do the job hitler didnot finish. I hope iran fucken nukes them and not one fucken discusting jews is left on this earth. How does a rich jews family of scumbags still get welfare. I don’t fucken get it. Those cocksuckers don’t even pay taxes like everybody in the world. What are they special. Kill all the fucken jews and the world will be a better place to live.Those cock suckers even killed jesus chris along with bthe fucken romans. And now they prey to god like nothing happened. Who do they prey to the fucken devil himself. How do you live in a world with no love for people but your own. Other people don’t even exist to them, that’s why they must go. And that stupid fucken wall you assholes prey to in israel i hope tumbles on your fucken heads.