Youtubes of the day..

McCain singing Bomb Iran , and John Kerry explaining to people how the world trade center building 37 was destroyed using controlled demolition!

12 Comments on Youtubes of the day..

1. egyptchick7
    April 24, 2007 at 11:26 pm

habibi…it’s bldg 7…and explain to me Mr. Smartypants what do you think REALLY happened then? You believe the official explanation, that it was weakened by fire…but there was no fire…eh? It looks controlled to me…

2. egyptchick7
    April 24, 2007 at 11:28 pm

uhm okay there was a fire but like me said…it looks controlled

3. leo
    April 25, 2007 at 3:39 am

I cannot understand why there is so much talk about building #7?

What is so wrong about controlled demolition?

4. vagabondblogger
    April 25, 2007 at 11:40 am

First of all Kerry never said he believes it was “controlled” demolition, but that if someone had facts proving explosives were used in bringing down the building, he would look into it. Building #7, from what I remember hearing had some sort of chamber in the basement, with elements that became very hot. I’m not an expert on any of this. I have seen the conspiracy website and they have some very definite slow motion videos of what they believe to be blasts coming from the towers’ floors at various intervals. It does make you wonder, and it’s all very interesting, just like the JFK assassination and it’s conspiracy theories. I’m pretty sure WTC#7 was the building used in ‘Working Girl”.

5. annamouse
    April 26, 2007 at 6:22 pm

Kerry and his wife as as nutty as ever. I wish the tinfoilhatters woukld leave the silly conspiracy theories behind and look at what really DID happen. The professor they speak of has been discredited by more than a 1000 other experts.

I hope Iran was listening! The little song sung is closer to the truth than most people realize. Stay tuned!

6. Suzanne Eckert
    April 28, 2007 at 9:56 pm

Sandmonkey,
    I am sad beyond words to hear your blog is being silenced. This a tragedy. I and many others will truly miss hearing from you. May God keep you safe.

7. Joanne
    April 29, 2007 at 4:04 am

Kerry didn’t agree about controlled demolition. He was just being polite by saying that he hadn’t heard anything about it but would look into it. What else could he say?

8. Ayman
    May 7, 2007 at 7:55 am

It might be good for you to remember HOW those lands fell under Israeli control. With the war the Arabs started.

Sorry. When you lose a war you started, you don’t get your land back. When you lose war after war after war that you started, you don’t get your land back.

I am sorry SM that I am responding to this comment here, but since I am bad in history, I would like to know more about the series of wars that Arabs started and therefore lost there land. what is the starting point of time??

9. Charles T Smith
    June 2, 2007 at 3:01 pm

Sorry, I’m just jumping in here, but …

I really became aware of this controversy (as apparently mentioned by Mr. Ayman) in watching the supplemental CD to my son’s Isreali Air Force simulation CD (a great game, BTW). As I listened to the news reel clips, I became aware for the first time that the Arabs didn’t attack Israel in the first (post independence) war (6 day war?) … they were “going to”, but Israel pre-empted them…

But then, Arabs often say they’re going to do things that they don’t end up doing. So, do we know who started the war?