Hallal Russian Meat

A married Emerati Prince sees a cute young russian girl, 11 years his junior, working as a waitress in a resturant in the hotel he was staying in. It took a week to "woo her" and now they are married. While such news would usually prompt "russian whore" jokes (The Guy is a UAE prince, the country is rolling in them, talk about buying the cow..), I would like to bring your attention to a very important detail: The girl is Muslim. Her last name is even…wait for it…Muslimorova. Oh Baby!

The story has captivated Belarus's tabloids. Natasha is from
Azerbaijan and a Muslim. She told the newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda
that she had married her new husband for love.

The sheikh, 30,
already has a wife and five children, the paper reported. "I can't say
anything without my husband's permission… But for me life has become
a fairytale," Natasha told the tabloid: "I really love this man."

Can't say anything without her husband's permission, ehh? Well-trained already I see. Good for him them!

Yep, that one is a winner!

0 comment on Hallal Russian Meat

1. Nomad
    September 6, 2007 at 1:37 pm

that prince must be full with aces :lol:

BTW is she blond ?

2. tedders
    September 6, 2007 at 1:58 pm

I hear he’s looking for a snarky brunette French girl next, interested Nomad?

3. Nomad
    September 6, 2007 at 3:50 pm

Tedders,

weither I am too old for him, weither he is too old for me :lol:

anyway, I don’t like to be told what I have to tell :lol:

4. Qatar Cat
    September 6, 2007 at 6:15 pm

At least he did the honourable thing and married her. We all know he didn’t have to. But he did.

I hope they have a good life together.

5. tedders
    September 6, 2007 at 7:14 pm

“anyway, I don’t like to be told what I have to tell”

You can say that again!! LOL

6. brooklynjon
    September 6, 2007 at 7:44 pm

What was I thinking marrying a Jewish girl? Now I’m the one who can’t speak without permission.

7. Nomad
    September 6, 2007 at 8:22 pm

Tedders, I wonder what are you thinking about : I am the kind of wife that BJ married, a “jewish mama” :lol:

my man is still very talkative though :lol:

8. tedders
    September 6, 2007 at 10:47 pm

LOL, Same goes for my protestant wife BJ!

Spartan King Leonidas: Clearly you don’t know our women!

9. John C. Randolph
    September 6, 2007 at 11:27 pm

I have to wonder what the effect is on children of polygamists when dad shows up with a new wife?

-jcr

10. James M
    September 7, 2007 at 1:43 am

I wonder what the effect on Natasha’s eyes will be when the first Mrs. bin Maktoum al-Maktoum shows up with long fingernails.

11. nomad
    September 7, 2007 at 8:19 am

John C,

do you think the effect is better when a child acknoledges that his /her dad has a new fiancee ; if the thing is officially admited, therefore none would have to suffer, except the spouses if they don’t get on together :oops:

James M,

I suppose the prince owns officially a waitress for his 1rst spouse’service because she is the one who manages the household

12. Roman Kalik
    September 7, 2007 at 9:13 am

To me, it seems that the worst aspects of the tribal past is what’s returning to the Muslim Asian republics, rather than what used to be an extremely progressive form of Islam. Oh well, Communism took care of that.

13. tedders
    September 7, 2007 at 12:01 pm

” Oh well, Communism took care of that.”

What do you mean Roman?

14. Roman Kalik
    September 7, 2007 at 4:11 pm

The Soviet Union destroyed every cultural and religious group in its territory, or did its damned best to do so. The point was to create some kind of universal nationality.

The end result? A void where once culture and religion stood. So when Asian Muslims want to get in touch with their roots, they have few local roots to turn to.

This is where foreign preachers, mainly Arabs, step in. Saudi Arabia already has an extensive mosque and school network in many Muslim Asian republics. Then you have tribal identity, which was easier to restore than local Islam.

15. Maryam
    February 17, 2009 at 7:43 pm

Anybody knows that waitress in Belorussia can be only russian prostitute, no muslim girl will go to serve as prostitute. She is half belorussian half azerbajjani girl, of course as 99 % of post-soviet girls she is not muslim in normal sense of that. If that prince marrying russian prostitute, than its very sad, but moeny is nothing, just imagine how their life is empty and stupid with such a lowest level.

16. Maher
    April 25, 2010 at 3:57 pm

I agree with Maryam. She’s just a b… Russia and Belarus are full of pros specially waitress at hotels. I saw the photo of that girl. I swear she looks very ugly, I couldnt stop laughing. In an article, she used to go to clubs and dance half-naked and she left her russian boyfriend to marry a client. That guy has no taste.

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Hallal Russian Meat