Your daily crazies update

Amman is for lovers..in tents.. on the side of the road .. who keep count how many times they had sex in it. Ehh..whatever happend to the Honor-killing capital of the world? The Standards are clearly slipping!

Saudi arabia is calling for  sexually segregated sidewalks. No need for a punchline!

And finally, opening a Mcdonalds in germany is usually a non-event. except in kreuzberg, where police protection for those tiny burgers is necessary!

0 comment on Your daily crazies update

1. ERS
    September 18, 2007 at 6:05 pm

Oh, goodness. . .83 times, but who’s counting?! :-)

Unfortunately, Jordan still has one of the highest per capita rates of “honor” killings in the world, though other countries have higher absolute numbers.

Ellen R. Sheeley, Author
    “Reclaiming Honor in Jordan”

2. Uchuck the Tuchuck
    September 18, 2007 at 10:07 pm

I despise McDonalds. They are to food what what the Titanic was to safety planning. And do you know what I do in protest?

I don’t eat there.

3. asoom
    September 19, 2007 at 8:01 pm

I just don’t understand where they took much needed showers!

4. John Cunningham
    September 20, 2007 at 2:35 am

Back in vaudville days they would use the hook, but, I don’t think even in Philadelphia would they have chopped anyone’s head off.

5. nominally challenged
    September 20, 2007 at 10:10 am

“Abdel-Al said even before Islam takes over America he would personally kill Madonna and Spears if he ran into them. He boasted he would “be the first one to cut the heads of Madonna and Britney Spears.” ”

The “first one”???

6. Enrika
    September 22, 2007 at 11:54 pm

I like this:

“If I meet these whores I will have the honor – I repeat, I will have the honor – to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears”

The “first one”? Does that mean there will be a second and a third? Does he intend to sew them back on afterward for further opportunities?

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Your daily crazies update

1. [...] WorldNetDaily.com wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptGaza-based Terrorists want to behead Madonna and Britney Spears for spreading satanic culture. I would be all for it if they wanted to do it for spreading shitty music! Amman is for lovers..in tents.. on the side of the road .. who keep … [...]