Halo 3

Ok, so longtime readers of this blog know I am a Halo fanatic, so when I saw the 3 commercials for the new game (here , here and especially here ), I was struck with its genius. But I can't buy it: an Xbox 360 is sold in Egypt for almost 1000$, and I ain;t spending 1000$ for something worth 300 in the US. So, yeah, I guess I will have to wait a while to kill me more goddamn aliens!Frown

Poop!

0 comment on Halo 3

1. monkeyweather
    September 24, 2007 at 9:04 pm

Maybe you can talk someone on ebay into posting one to you? All the listings I’ve seen say ‘ships to US/Canada’…but that might just be simply because no one knows how to ship overeas (I know…not that difficult). No clue what the shipping would be though :OP Might add up to the same $1000 you’re already looking at.

2. bleeker
    September 24, 2007 at 9:30 pm

customswould eat him alive. Wait until they catch a wiff that he is a pretend pro zionist, he is dead meat.

Plus monkey I think you should grow up man.

3. Cindy
    September 24, 2007 at 10:00 pm

Hey man! This is what I get for not checking on you regularly. You are back.

That sucks about the 360. I’m picking up 2 Halo 3′s tomorrow (I accidentally reserved two, forgot about the first one!)

4. Beth
    September 24, 2007 at 11:37 pm

$300? Nah, it’s like $60-70!

Amazon doesn’t ship to Egypt??

5. elengil
    September 26, 2007 at 5:57 am

Poor Sandy.
    You’ll have to come visiting me in the US, my roomie has the super-special version with the Master Chief’s helmet.

And do, o do tell me you know of Red vs. Blue!

(*hearts* Caboose. Red sucks!)

6. elengil
    September 26, 2007 at 5:58 am

Just in case you haven’t heard of it, google red vs. blue episode 1 (and so on for all 100 episodes) … you won’t regret it. :D