Sex with Robots?

It's gonna be possible in 5 years. In 10 years there will be human-robot marriage activists. Some people think Massechusetts will be the first to legalize it, but my money is on California. Silicon Valley, baby!

0 comment on Sex with Robots?

1. Nomad
    October 16, 2007 at 11:08 am

will the Robots make babies too ?

what about the net business with meetings sites ? they are going broken :lol:

2. tedders
    October 16, 2007 at 12:37 pm

By then, Nancy Pelosi’s newly founded state of San Freakcisco will encourage human/inatimate object unions, culminating in inatimate/inatimate unions that will always vote for the Pelousi crowd. 99% of mindless object voted her in, that’s what she would count on.

Sorry, I couldn’t help my self!! : D

3. Nomad
    October 16, 2007 at 1:27 pm

tedders, then, youd better to activate your reproduction gadget if you want to get alife in the future :P

4. A Pigeon Called Frank
    October 16, 2007 at 1:39 pm

WHY marry a robot…? I mean, sex with the robot i can understand, but why would you actually marry it? Or would they design the robots to be in ‘promiscuous mode’ until you actually marry it?…

Not that i would have sex with a robot…i mean…ahem….

5. John Cunningham
    October 16, 2007 at 2:32 pm

I think I’d rather be celebate. Next month I’ll be 60, so it’s not as if things aren’t already like that, they’re not exactly lining up anymore. There are advantages though, you always get to watch on the TV what you want to watch without someone being on the phone at the same time. Could be worse.

6. tedders
    October 16, 2007 at 3:11 pm

“until you actually marry it?…”

Frank, you are obviously married! LOL!

Have you heard of a food that eliminates oral sex?
    It’s called. wedding cake!

After you say “I do”, they say, “I don’t”!!

Ah, the wonderful bliss of marriage. Ignorance is bliss, right?
    That means, algebraically speaking, marriage=ignorance!

Nomad, my “reproduction gadget” activates itself too often enough, as is!
    Besides I’m already set in the reproduction department, two lovely boys!
    I call that batting 1000! (baseball terminology)

At least a robot has an on and off switch! : D

The two most important words in a marriage are: yes dear. Cudos to my Father in-law for educating me on that pearl of wisdom!

7. tedders
    October 16, 2007 at 3:18 pm

Nomad, didn’t you have a link on your sight at one time to a documentary on poor souls that had no luck in the relationship department and had resorted to dolls made of silicon. I think we’re talking about the same kind of individual who would buy a robot for such purposes.

8. dick
    October 16, 2007 at 3:55 pm

I’d marry one. Provided they’ve disengaged the voice box.

9. Adam B.
    October 16, 2007 at 6:25 pm

“Some people think Massechusetts will be the first to legalize it, but my money is on California.”

Holland… ;o)

10. John Cunningham
    October 17, 2007 at 9:27 am

Nomad, yes, my dear little cat. Before I moved to where I am now two and a half years ago, a nice part of town, I was living in a not so nice part of town. So me and my little ghetto girl have moved up town. Ever seen a cat go out for a walk on a leash? I call her my little puppy cat.

11. Nomad
    October 17, 2007 at 10:53 am

John

la belle et la bête (the beauty and the beast) a reverse image :lol:

12. John Cunningham
    October 18, 2007 at 9:38 am

Nomad, we are an item. When I found her she had been abandoned. It took two attempts to get her home. When I got her home I found out why she had been abandoned, she was pregnant. That’s the type of neighborhood we lived in. I got her an abortion and a hysterectomy and three months later we were out of there. That other neighborhood was not the way I remembered it from when I left for Buffalo in ’81. It turned into over the next 23 years the type of neighborhood that when the sun went down you didn’t go outside. But, we don’t have to worry about that stuff anymore.

13. Nomad
    October 18, 2007 at 1:43 pm

hehe, “one who is good to animals can’t be a bad man”

french proverb

14. John Cunningham
    October 18, 2007 at 2:23 pm

Nomad, merci very beaucoup.

15. Nomad
    October 18, 2007 at 3:01 pm

“merci beaucoup” is sufficient

“beaucoup” is for “very”

16. John Cunningham
    October 18, 2007 at 8:11 pm

Nomad, I know little French, only two years in high school. It was my way of emphasizing very. My way of saying thank you very, very much.

17. Nomad
    October 18, 2007 at 9:19 pm

hehe, you know how I appreciate your personal way of making litterature :lol:

18. InfidelDane
    October 19, 2007 at 10:20 pm

“Not tonight, dear, I have a CPU-ache”