Saudis on Facebook

Someone is finally tearing them a new one, and how appropriate is it for that person to be the sister of one of my good friends? I am soo proud!

You gotta see this one (Warning: contains excessive use of foul language, so if you are in the office, please wear your headphones, and if you get offended by foul language, boy are you reading the wrong blog buddy)!

Update: Here is another link for the video. Enjoy!

0 comment on Saudis on Facebook

1. amal
    November 12, 2007 at 2:53 pm

I didn’t read the rest of the above note and proceeded to play the report-in my office-without headphones….everyone was amused

2. EgyPeter
    November 12, 2007 at 5:50 pm

LOL!!!!

I didn’t know Apu Nahasapeemapetilon moonlighted from his day job at the Kwik-E-Mart as a taxi driver in Saudi Arabia…the shit I learn on this blog!

This chic is pretty cool, I need to ‘add’ her as a Facebook friend…

3. Abu Kufr
    November 13, 2007 at 4:04 am

Strict segregation of the sexes for 1400 years leads to modern Saudi Arabia. It’s just like Amsterdam, only with the added hypocracy of being a hellish sandpit filled with repressed psychotic sexual retards.

I’m sure Mohammed is pretty proud of himself. Arabia used to have a proud culture in the Jahiliya.

4. Jack
    November 13, 2007 at 5:07 am

So are Lebanese girls really that easy?

5. Jack
    November 13, 2007 at 5:33 am

So are Lebanese girls really that easy? I need to get out more.

6. Made in Jordan
    November 13, 2007 at 5:56 am

Hilarious!

I really don’t think Lebanese girls are easy; they’re just out going and pleasant! In Arabia, that somehow translates to slutty!

As the video says, in Arabia, you’re not a slut if you do shag a bunch of guys, but pretend to be chaste. You’re only a slut if you uncover your hair! You become a slut if you’re actually honest with yourself and with the people around you.

7. Charafantah
    November 13, 2007 at 10:24 am

If you are on Facebook, you should not expect privacy:

“Chris Kelly, Facebook’s Chief Privacy Officer:
    He suggested that internet-users could no longer expect to remain anonymous online, but could control only the amount of information about them that is available on the web.” (quoted from http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/)

Specially since Facebook allowed Google to spider people profiles, it’s getting nastier, give it a month or two and all Facebook will be covered.

Also, some design flaws would still uncover your information even if you try to keep them safe (e.g. public listing of photos, detecting blocks etc)

So if you really care about your privacypersonal information you should do 1 of 2 things:
    - Don’t use facebook and other social networking utilities
    - Take *REALLY* good care of your privacy settings and control who can do what

8. meleager
    November 13, 2007 at 11:58 pm

Do you ever get the feeling that women – both east and west, secretly conspire against men and take pleasure in the conflict ; which destroys both?

9. Jeff
    November 14, 2007 at 6:19 am

That girl’s hilarious. And not uncute.

10. What happened
    November 14, 2007 at 12:20 pm

The video is listed as private- couldn’t see it. Bummer!

11. Jeff
    November 14, 2007 at 7:41 pm

I saw the video and it was great. I sent the link to a saudi friend of mine but unfortunately the video has recently been locked private.

Ironically the creator may be wishing to conceal her identity. But that can be done and social critique of Saudi drug parties, especially in a comedic format from a liberal Arab shabba, could be quite helpful to awkward-feeling Arabian youth.

12. ibrahim
    November 14, 2007 at 10:56 pm

can somebody please ‘invite’ me to see the video? my username on youtube is urbannomad1988

13. Anti-LGF
    November 20, 2007 at 10:47 pm

What a joke. Was this crazy bitch on her period? Ooo look at me, I can curse! Wow, give the cunt a fucking medal. MySpace, FaceBook, Friendster are sites for social outcasts and losers. “Lebanon, a civilized country”? Ha! Losers.

14. rainbow
    December 1, 2007 at 7:28 pm

what a shame

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Saudis on Facebook

1. [...] Rich wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptSo are Lebanese girls really that easy? I need to get out more. [...]