I love the people running the Huckabee ads

A Christmas ad, with a Bookshelf shaped like a white cross in the background? Subtle and Subliminal. Very Nice.

0 comment on I love the people running the Huckabee ads

1. Melissa in NorCal
    December 20, 2007 at 6:23 pm

I think it was just a bookshelf, but people see what they want to see.

2. Jen
    December 20, 2007 at 8:08 pm

Of course it was a bookshelf; and why the hell would anyone care? He’s a Baptist minister, people! And it’s a Christmas message! You know that holiday when the birth of CHRIST is celebrated? The guy might as well have crosses all over his house (and probably does). Why would anyone care or pretend to be surprised? This is just embarrassing.

3. Saul Wall
    December 21, 2007 at 1:12 am

I like the fact that people are focusing on the “cross” in the background as secretly meaning something Christian while he is talking about the importance of remembering the birth of Jesus. If he was trying to be sneaky he needs practice.

4. Einherjar
    December 21, 2007 at 9:07 pm

I’m with Saul

5. jh
    December 23, 2007 at 3:47 pm

Bi fan of your blog here. Also a Huckebee supporter. Despite the conspiracy theories it is just a bookcase lol. If you want to see subtle Christian and Catholic Subliminal messages see the last episode of the Sopranos and the “last supper scene”. THe HUckabee cmapign is too broke to have people on staff that are that smart as to ads lol

6. jh
    December 23, 2007 at 3:49 pm

Oh I am “big” fan not bi lol

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on I love the people running the Huckabee ads

1. [...] jh put an intriguing blog post on Comment on I love the people running the Huckabee ads by jhHere’s a quick excerpt [...]