Up from 39% last year. Hmm…
Women of the world, stop your Keegel exercises. There is apparently a sudanese sauna-like tradition that tightens things up down there and drives sudanese men wild . Drima, so is the smell of Taali really all that? Let me know!
Oh man, what would we do without this guy? The Middle-East will be 30% less funny after he dies!
WHAT THE FUCK? IS THIS TRUE?
Wasn't that W. Bush's problem? What happened? We watching re-runs now? Check it out here!
Huh? These things happen here?
Now it's a T-shirt.
I give up!
Ok, I just came back from my trip, and I have to say that I am not going to be one of those people that gush and rave about London. Sorry Londoners, but your city SUCKS. It's expensive, it's dreary, the weather is depressing and everything shuts down way too early. Plus, food? Not your strong suit. I ignored the Black Pudding and the fish and chips, but low and behold even your McDonalds tasted like crap. You managed to make crappy MickeyD's taste even more crappy. And people still eat it. It's surreal.
But yeah, there are new rules of travel for me, if I ever go again back to london:
1) Don't Go to London.
2) If you have to go for work, demand that your per diem be given to you in British pounds. Don't take dollars. It's depressing how fast the 100 dollars shrinks there. And most definitely don't take egyptian pounds.
3) Avoid anything you don't know in regards to food. The general rule there is that food sucks. Wagamama is a pleasant exception.
4) Don't meet up and get drunk with an ex flame of yours that you haven't seen in 7 years. It's a bad idea. You will end up hhaving screaming matches at the London Tube at 11:30 PM (That's very Late London Time).
5) Don't buy houses there and don't rent either. A 120 sqre foot apartment anywhere in central London is 1.5 million British Pounds and Up. A 3 by 4 room costs 2k British Pounds per month for rent. EXPENSIVE!
6) If you are a smoker, ehh, bring your cogarettes from home. Cigs (I refuse to call them FAGS) are expensive. I am not a smoker, but when I see a carton of cigarettes costing 60 british pounds, and a gram of cocaine costing 40 british pounds, ehh, I sense that there is something very wrong there!
7) An Umbrella is your bestfriend. The constnat rain thing? Not a myth.
8) Make sure you get your fill of the Sun before your travel. The No Sun thing? Not a myth either!
9) Don't expect your hotelroom to be big. Nothing is big in London. Not even teeth.
10) Unless you are a stupid Egyptian tourist, avoid Oxford street like the plague. It's a tourist trap. Ditto for Soho and Piccadilly square. Stick to Camden. It's nice there.
11) Never Travel with co-workers. You will never get to do what you want and they will make your life there miserable. Try to ditch them as soon as possible.
12) And last but not least, the Oyster card is your bestfriend. Get one asap once you are in London. You will save like crazy on transportation.
But like, don't visit London. New York is much better, and the JFK security procedures are nothing compared to the Heathrow one.
One highlight though: The Duty free stores in Terminal Three. They actually had a Bailey's Bar set up that gave out free shots of Bailey's. Ahh…Heaven! Bought 9 bottles from there. 9! Just in time for New Years.
Party @ the Monkey's crib anyone?