Seen in Egypt 2

In a food menu.. Pfizer should sue!

0 comment on Seen in Egypt 2

1. Charafantah
    January 15, 2008 at 2:51 pm

Merriam webster should sue too….
    Sea Food “Sandawiches” سندوشتات

2. brooklynjon
    January 15, 2008 at 3:15 pm

It’s what you eat when your teenstuffing, I believe.

3. Twosret
    January 15, 2008 at 3:35 pm

lol at BJ today the blog is x rated

4. anna
    January 15, 2008 at 9:12 pm

i didn’t notice that one haha@ sandawich….all engleessh alll zaaaaa time. I got a t-shirt last world cup that said: ‘worled cup’ claaaasic. love it

5. Twosret
    January 15, 2008 at 11:21 pm

You know anna I always wonder why Egyptians use words like “over” and “parak el car” and things like that. They really don’t have to, the arabic language is really rich in vocabulary. I guess the British colony has something to do with it .

6. anna
    January 15, 2008 at 11:57 pm

I know what you mean but el 3arabi me3a2ad bardo and sometimes english is simpler to say….anatomy in arabic is a joy to learn apparently. You’re right it’s rich and it’s sooo beautiful in poetry- english can’t even compare. I haven’t heard ‘park el car’ as yet but ‘cute’ and ‘cosy’ are all the rage now, to the detriment of my sanity.

7. anna
    January 16, 2008 at 12:02 am

‘cosey’ even

8. Spencer
    January 16, 2008 at 4:23 am

So, I have to know, what’s actually in the sandwich? I’m assuming it’s not little blue pills…

9. Twosret
    January 16, 2008 at 4:29 am

anna,

Ana bamooot fee masr despite all the craziness. Haven’t been for Eleven years so I’m dying to visit mosh 2adra khalas :(

10. anna
    January 16, 2008 at 1:07 pm

twosret, shame on you! you must prove your love this summer and come and take part in the craziness. what do you mean, ‘despite all the craziness’?! I love it because of its craziness. Egypt’s moved on in the last decade, it’s taking baby steps but we’re moving on up two, it’s beautiful to watch.

11. leo
    January 16, 2008 at 1:57 pm

I wonder, do man buy those sandwiches and eat them in seclusion or in public.

Or man do not buy it at all but their wives do:
    - Honey, I just love sandwiches you make. I want to thank you so-o-o-o much
    - Oh, honey.

12. Twosret
    January 17, 2008 at 4:08 am

anna,

I know what you mean :) I can’t wait to visit wallahi.

13. ito
    January 19, 2008 at 10:09 pm

Thank God they have Smoked salmon. I would have panicked otherwise. Eat healthy people, and you won’t need the mandarino diet.