Cindy Sheehan is in town

"Peace Mom" is here supporting the rights of the Muslim Brotherhood members on trial. Who wants to come with me and throw eggs at her? Ramsey Clark is also here. We can egg him too. It's double the fun this way. Any takers? E-mail me!

Oh, and here is her Open Letter to our First Lady , Suzy Mubarak. Isn't it nice how she pimps her dead army son in the first paragraph of it? I think it's heartwarming. Don't you?

Also, gotta love the ending paragraph;

Thank you for your consideration in this important
matter, inshallah we will work together for a peaceful
and just resolution for the betterment of humanity.

So, supporting the MB is now for the betterment of humanity? And did you notice the Inshallah? How very touching and culturally sensitive..

Oh, and the signature

Sincerely,
Cindy Sheehan

A US Congress Candidate

Founder & Chairperson of the Gold Star Families for Peace

Director of Camp Casey Peace Institute

Otherwise known as unemployed political whore. And can you put "US congress candidate" as a job description? Doesn't it only count if you win?

Like we needed this shit!

Comments

1. Its kinda funny how so many Americans come to third world countries to create political credit out of thin air. I mean really how hard could it be? u go have some talks and kiss a poor half naked baby and make some sort of announcement just to prove u were there. an example of that would be one of the democratic debate when the moderator was talking about darfour and all the candidates jumped to say they went their.

But really that doesn’t piss me off, U.S politicians don’t give a shit and this is fine by me. what i really find demeaning is how the MB used Cindy to put pressure on the government with that “u better pay attention or i might get elected and screw u over real bad” letter of her . But aren’t you making us all look like shit after all? Oh But of course the Muslim brothers don’t care about Egypt, not this Egypt where women can walk on the street without Hijab and guys are allowed to shave their beard right?

2. Just hope that we are not next on her grand tour….

3. Her written English is atrocious. I lost count of how many run-on sentences there were in that letter. And the sentence structure is hideous. Suzy should correct it with a red pen and send it back to her.

How code pink of her to send it to Mrs. Mubarak and not to her husband!

4. Would it be to much to ask for you to keep her?

5. “Suzy should correct it with a red pen and send it back to her.”

Ha, If only that would happen!

Her writing skill r not to pretty good!!

6. I don’t remember cindy ever running for political office, I remember her threatening nancy pelosi by running against her but nothing has come of it.

7. If Ramsy is there too, i am comming with rotten tomatos

[[supporting the MB is now for the betterment of humanity? ]]

Yay, just like amnesity international coming after USA for Khalid Al-Sheikh Mohammed got a little wet in interrogation

8. “FOR THOSE WHO NEVER HEARD ABOUT, Khalid Al-Sheikh Mohammed is a Gitmo detainee & the mastermind of 9/11″

And is facing the death penalty now! Maybe there will be some justice after all.

9. This has gotta be a joke!

Are Danny Glover, Hugo Chavez and Sean Penn gonna join her?

Of the billions of Human Rights violations that go on in Egypt – this ugly, stupid, arrogant bitch chooses to defend the Muslim Brotherhood?! The same people who would have no problem stoning her ass?! Lol. I don’t get it? Is Waziristan next on her stop to defend Bin Laden and Zawihiri?

I bet you her son is rolling around in his grave wondering what the hell his mom is doing. The worst thing that happened to America was that stupid bitch’s son dying in Iraq. She has fully PIMPED her son’s (nice one monkey) death to simply give herself a name.

This lady is campaigning for the Ikhwan??? Are you fucking serious? I can’t help but wonder if she has ANY fucking clue!

I hate this lady!

10. From her letter:

Through my work on this issue I have become an
    advocate for human rights violations all over the
    world.

Huh? How’s that again?
    God, what a friggin moron…

11. christina/ohio says:

12. A majority of egyptians support MB.

Democratic Egypt = the power to the MB

13. Answer to #12 says:

to #12
    Dear Robert
    Kuss Ummak

(it is in arabic, tell some one to translate it for you)

14. Bad news. You’ve touched her and now you have to keep her. PLEASE!

15. “A majority of egyptians support MB.”

Well, the same can be said of Jordan.

And in Pakistan, they do prefer Ben Laden over G.W. Bush by a zillion %.

16. SM,

I have a question here. Are those members of MB detained in any illegal way? I’m just curious why is she sticking her nose into this one. I don’t know much about the MB but I know they are a legal party in Egypt is that right? can you shedd some light on the story of the detained civilians?

17. You know who brought peace and bridged cultures in the ME? Angeline Jolie. Oh yes. Perhaps she’ll adopt an Iraqi. How quaint would that be! And then Madonna will of course follow suit and adopt one too. Oh, what a silver lining in these dark, dark times!

18. Please keep her there. Marry her off to some Imam. Maybe you could report her to the police as a spy or terrorist. You wouldn’t be far from the truth. Better yet report that she is an apostate.

19. In dealing with her, I do hope the MB doesn’t deviate from how it treats Egyptian women.

20. How much will you charge to keep her? We really don’t want her back. You could always put her on the Gaza border. She is a natural man repellant and all cross border activity will stop immediately.

21. Let them all hold hands and pray. Then quietly dispose of those “poor” MB members. She’ll get her publicity, then send her on a tour of Gaza. Maybe one of the new bikes runs her over. I hear there are lots of them now.

22. What I want to know is what’s she wearing? Hijab or full-blown Abaya? What? Neither? That’s not going to go over too well with her friends in the MB. Between you and me, she’s one of only a few women who I think **should** wear an abaya….

23. Can’t wait until she starts camping out in front of Mubaraks house with all the Pinkettes. That would be a hoot. News organizations love interviewing her when she’s gone a few months without a bath. She gets that crazed Sirhan Sheehan look.

24. I seriously used to feel sorry for her. Not anymore!!!

25. Roman Kalik says:

She has gone totally overboard now.

26. Ah! finally Roman Kalik and I agree on one thing Cindy Sheehan. She sure sounds like Bush, she doesn’t know what she is getting herself into.

27. Sandmonkey,

Why the hell are you visiting the MD site are you kidding me?

28. MB not MD

29. Perry,

“Can’t wait until she starts camping out in front of Mubaraks house”

She can’t even get close to that place trust me she will be eaten up alive.

30. They are on TRIAL and everyone is innocent until proven guilty…but out of a million causes she could have put her weight behind, she picks to support the human rights of the MB! The very people whose aims involve taking away the human rights of others.

I wonder if they’re gonna take her to do some shopping at ‘tawheed wel noor’ (it’s MB owned isn’t it? or at least run by them) and I do hope she gets the full MB customer service treatment. Last time I had the pleasure of going there, one guy at the counter, sporting the usual: beard, short gallabeya and the essential ‘you’re a whore’ scowl, refused to serve me or even make eye contact and then stormed out, before I could defile him with my unveiled face. What about women’s human rights, Cindy?

31. Hi anna. I highly doubt Cindy Shithead gives a damn about human rights. I’m pretty sure she’s only interested in finding causes that aid her in her quest to glorify and honor herself in front of the world stage…I mean, really, I would love to ask her what she knows about the Muslim Brotherhood and their history!! Does she know anything about them?? How could she?

She’s more interested in defending terrorists’ human rights than normal people like you and I…sorta like that douchebag Ramsey Clark, who was Saddam’s legal counsel, lol!

SM, you need something better than eggs to throw at them, how ’bout piles of horseshit?

32. I think it’s FABULOUS that Cindy Sheehan has gone to Egypt. Feel free to keep her.

33. anna,

I totaly get you. the reason MB is a political pain in the government’s ass is because they are the only organization that engages the society not just in mosques as it appears in your story. they are not in the market for business. They are spreading a culture thats is pushing for political recognition.

34. anna,

I think tawhed wel noor is funded by the MB too, i mean how can a low end store afford such fancy image and good locations? now i might be wrong but when u think about every body is selling the same stuff they are selling. they don’t have a clear advantage the allow them to grow other than a huge money surge and in your case “good customer service”..

35. What does tawhod and Noor place sells? and why on earth anna would you step in a store called tawheed and Noor, the name by itself is shobha :)

36. And her Son’s grave still has no headstone but she has the cash to travel. Please throw an extra egg or two at both of them please for me!

Her son’s grave does have a headstone (finally!) though it is unclear if it was Cindy Sheehan herself who purchased it. (Some have suggested other members of the Sheehan family actually put it up.) She purchased a new car for herself well before her the late Sheehan was given his headstone.

37. SANDMONKEY keep her please this is a case were a vail or burka would be an improvement.

38. egy, I find it laughable that she thinks the mobros need her to stand up for them. I’m interested to see if they will use a woman who probably embodies everything they hate and stand against.

yeah khaled, tawheed wel noor certainly makes the link with the guy on the street easier and maybe they have other agendas than selling discounted pjs to the masses. No, I don’t think they function on a profit considering their very cheap prices and down town locations. It is unnerving having an MB base everywhere, but the government has its eye on the MB and I trust they’d shut them down if they were doing something untoward. However, I think the MB is a pain because of how they take the many poor ‘under their wing’, you know they offer them money and a purpose in life, who wouldn’t go for that?

two, they sell clothes and other stuff- mostly Egyptian stock which makes a change from all the chinese tack that’s everywhere. Ach, I shouldn’t have mentioned this, it’s indeed a shobha to admit having been there but they sometimes have good quality gallaleeb- not stuff to go out in. That counter guy was well…obviously struggling with something, usually you only have to block the hateful looks and push through their general reluctance to serve.

39. and Happy V. day to all the peoples

40. Hey, you too Anna!

And all that just cuz you’re an unveiled Egyptian girl, huh? Is that not totally ridiculous? There’s intolerance at its finest. And I assume every single unveiled Egyptian girl has to deal with this, Muslim and Christian.

It’s hard to forget the jeers and stares my sister and I would get walking down the street the last time we were in Cairo. And forget the veil, my sister was wearing shorts…that prostitute! lol

41. Face it people, they are not going to keep someone the American’s aren’t even going to miss – no statement to be made there.

42. Curt from Houston says:

You have my sympathies but please, please, please, can you keep them there for just a little while? Say for the next thirty or forty years or so? Maybe introduce them to some of your very fine state security folks. I’m sure that they would get along just swimmingly and I think that Cindy could really benefit from a little impromptu electro-shock therapy. ;-)

43. Syria. Send her to Syria.

44. and I should point out that I wasn’t the one doing the buying and neither were the purchases for me.

45. Cindy Sheehan is a perfect example of what is wrong with the so-called “Progressive Movement.” They’ll support groups that are completely opposed to women’s rights, sexual freedom, human rights, democracy, and so on and so forth simply because they fight the USA and Israel. These “Progressives” either don’t care, because it’s cool to be “Progressive,” or are total morons who cannot think for themselves.

46. I mean your country no harm, but the more time she spends abroad, the less she craps up here in the USA.
    Think of it as a sacrifice for humanity.

47. cindy shehag is bat shit crazy MOONBAT for sure.

if it is anti american she is for it she would have supported the NATIONAL SOCIALISTS of germany they hated america too.

48. “cindy shehag is bat shit crazy MOONBAT for sure.”

LOL!

49. Happy V. day to you too anna. I’m sorry you had to face such hate I think you won’t step there again and they lost a good customer.

I would like to comment on someone above making a comment about her son’s grave, being a mother myself I believe no parent should put their children to grave, this woman went through a trauma that affected her for life, I did respect her questioning Bush about the war in the begining but then I think she went overboard and she might be suffering from the trauma still but his move with the MB is one of her most outrageous indeed!

I feel for every mother that lost her son in war or in sickness. I hope people won’t be too harsh on her to remember what she went through.

I hope she doesn’t get herself in more trouble and learn how to grieve in different ways.

50. Eva, Canada says:

I feel for all mothers who grieve in a dignified, honest way. This woman prostitutes her son’s death for personal glory. She is beyond contempt.

51. brooklynjon says:

Eva,

Agree 100%

52. Eva and BJ,

That is what you think it doesn’t mean that she sees her actions the same way you do. Let us hope she gets some help.

53. anna @ 36,

“egy, I find it laughable that she thinks the mobros need her to stand up for them. I’m interested to see if they will use a woman who probably embodies everything they hate and stand against.”

She didn’t just pick up and go. I am sure she either initiated contact or was contacted. Rest assured, she will be used up and thrown out.

54. “shehag” is it Arabic or just spelling error?

55. Twosret @ 47,50,

This is exactly what I kept telling myself.
    I hoped there got to be someone next to her who can help her exercise better judgment and get back on her feet. Unfortunately, it does not appear to be the case. She is a cause to many and those people make her condition worst and worst. As sad as it is, she is on her own and she does not look strong enough.

56. leo,

I thought she quit in the summer the anti-war movement thing as she became hopeless or something in that effect. The MB thing is very dangerous indeed I hate to say it but she sounds like Britney like someone needs to protect her from herself kind of.

57. lol shehag is not arabic at all.

58. brooklynjon says:

Two,

She was doing pretty much the same stuff before her son died, only less visibly. She has just exploited her son’s death to increase her exposure. And the media has (or had) been playing along to sell ads. It’s all pretty tasteless.

59. Was it the MB that chased the little children around , shooting them dead when they caught them? Wasn’t that near Luxor? If SHEEHAAG had a time machine, she could defend advocates of human rights like Hitler, Stalin, or even Tammerlame.

60. Twosret @ 55,

61. She should take this show on the road with Rachel Corries mother and Yvonne Ridley. Let’s all befriend despots and religo-nutters to show our displeasure with our own.

62. John Cunningham says:

Cyndey Shehag is a media whore. She’s had plenty of time and offers of counseling to come to grips with her son’s death. She was here in Philadelphia, I think August. She gave her speech in her nasal bleat and I was able to time my comment,”you’re whoring out you son” loud enough to be heard by the maybe 200 that showed up everytime she took a breath. Since then there was a place, I don’t know why North Carolina comes to mind, where a group of veterans ran her off, she didn’t even get out of the car. As for the gravestone, the government provides the stone for all veterans and I’ll bet also places it for free.

63. I am assuming the great mother will be going to Iran next, to protest their human rights abuses.

64. two-I’ve never shopped there but I will go when friends wanna get something from there- that way I figure there’s at least one witness ;) leo, yeah sounds about right, it’s okay to associate with the ‘immoral’ woman when you’ve got a use for her.

65. personally the ‘shehag’ should have a encounter with a catapiller

pancakes for everyone

66. Habibi,
    I really hoped that you’d think a little bit before using such language about Rachel Corrie. Try to act a little bit more like a human being, maybe then you might be worth something more than a single nail of hers.

67. Mohamed,

ABSOLUTELY!

68. brooklynjon says:

Zod in ’08!

69. With friends like Ms. Sheehan, you don’t need enemies……….

BHG

70. hey guys, who would marry if u got to choose between cindy, merkel or condi rice?

71. brooklynjon says:

Merkel and two paper bags.

72. Mohamad
    What language about Rachel Corrie? I made mention of her mother.
    Cindy Corrie is rightly pursuing justice and wrongly the cessation of the Jewish state.
    Call me old fashioned, but making martyrs out of western women doesn’t sit right with me.

73. i would buy the cat operater a beer.

74. This is the gayest web site ever!