Love in 2012

5 predictions to what the future holds, when it comes to love!

0 comment on Love in 2012

1. Craig
    February 17, 2008 at 6:46 pm

Even where we meet prospects is about to evolve. “Rather than canned profiles and emails, people will meet other people at events—concerts, movie screenings, etc.—in virtual worlds,” says Brian Shuster, CEO of Utherverse, a 3-D social network.

I don’t think so. Not unless developers start enforcing some kind of “no bullshit” policy, online. And I don’t really know how they can do that. How are they going to prevent some 300 pound middle aged sweaty bald guy from pretending to be a 25 year old bodybuilder? And so on? And how many times to people have to run into somebody who is a complete fake before they get turned off to the whole thing?

Meeting people on the internet is fine. But it’s not now nor will it ever be a replacement for meeting people in person.

2. ito
    February 17, 2008 at 7:14 pm

“the OhMiBod, an audio-driven vibrator designed to plug into your iPod.”

And I thought it was the new solar powered battery pack. I’m not upgrading to newer technologies until I know what they are “really” meant to do. Regina Lynn can have the “robot sex slaves” I’ll go for the Baked Alaska.

3. Nomad
    February 17, 2008 at 9:15 pm

well, I always told that I am some kind of elder bitch, though I am only 25, he, can I get a date before 2012 ?
    ya know there will be a big catastrophe then ; I do want to enjoy life before :lol:

4. Craig
    February 17, 2008 at 10:32 pm

What happens in 2012, Nomad? Hillary will finally be elected? :O

5. Nomad
    February 17, 2008 at 10:52 pm

do you mean she is the “catastrophe” ? : b

6. Twosret
    February 18, 2008 at 5:13 am

Nomad si’l te plait not even jokingly she is a bad omen ;)