The Video Vigilante

Here is a man who spends his time in Oklahoma city videotaping prostitutes as their customers pick them up and then posts the video, with the man's face, on his website! He considers it a moral crusade. I call it being unemployed! But if you want to see his videos, you can go here!

Comments

1. As I recalll, some newspapers have tried printing the names of the customers to shame them into behaving. Didn’t work.

2. read about some lady whose backyard faced a golf course (no fences allowed on such yards); she got tired of men urinating on her trees and started videotaping them!! LOL

3. Just another loser who got nothing better to do with his life.

4. Noliving says:

There is a benefit though and that is this helps the police out. All they need to do now is just look at faces and arrest them now. This saves them time and money when it comes to these kinds of things.

5. this is stupid, I rather say ; it doesn’t solve the problem ; anyway there isn’t any solution to it, it ‘ of the human condition ; now the less he could do is trying to improve the girls conditions, if they do that, it’s not for pleasure, just have a look to the men’ faces, envy to puke ?

6. Thia guy is the American version of the Saudi religious police

7. The so called video vigilate in OKC is a serious fraud. We here at bates watch will expose this with pure facts. We will not EVER engage in name calling, offensive or threatning tactics or messages. First of all this guy lives in SOUTHEAST OKC wich is now where near S. Robinson which is SOUTHWEST OKC. Second this guy is no help to this community or to the drug problem or to helping these girls.

He only video tapes them and sell the tapes for money which EXPLOITATION of these girls (kinda like a pimp). He will not allow critisism of him or his tactics to be posted on his videos. He will resor to extreme childish name calling when asked simple question now matter how polite you are.

8. JohnTV.com is one Oklahoma man’s effort to target, exploit and profit from street, organized and forced prostitution – as well as the sexual trafficking of individuals. JohnTV.com takes no formal stance against and supports the video taping of private, consensual and unorganized prostitution.

JohnTV.com believes that prostitution is not the world’s oldest profession. Instead, we argue that video taping them having sex in cars is cool.

9. Why do you bother putting Brian Bates The Video Vigilante on your site? This man is not the saint he puts out to be. Brian knows first hand what it is like to get a blow job in the front seat of a car in a public area. I am sure this man is laughing and jacking off to these video’s. He is a pervert that likes to watch and have people watch him.

10. Mr_Givemeabreak says:

Y’know I too would be offended if I saw some perv with his hooker in my neighborhood where my kids play. However I would prob just pick up the phone and call the police and let them do their job. It’s these self righteous types who enjoy pointing fingers (and cameras) for no reason other than to glorify themselves as judges and juries in the name of “justice.” It’s funny the cause he chooses for this moral campaign of his. Why don’t we see him and his little hand cam in South Central interupting drug deals with the same self righteous indignation? Interesting…

11. I filmed Bates as he was giving me a hummer. He was only upset when I told him that he was a flaming homosexual. Since he readily offered the oral for free, it did not “technically” count as prostitution so he went free.

12. Lawless66007 says:

You know what, I thought I was the only one that thought like ya’ll. I remember when I first saw his videos on Youtube and I wanted to comment on his vids. I said “I appreciate what you are doing in your community, but why are you just busting the dudes? What about the prostitutes? Are they being locked up too?” I posted it and it said “Awaiting approval”. I said ok and waited a day. I go back to see if he posted and I found out he deleted it. I know because there was someone praising him that same day and him responding back. So I sent another comment asking why he deleted my previous comment. He deleted THAT comment also. By then I knew he was a fraud because there was another video of him interviewing a prostitute. I’m thinking that he will have the cops come by and scoop her up. NOPE! He just interviewed her and let her go BACK out on the streets. This time I shot him an e-mail saying “You know what, I got you now. You’re not helping your community, you’re making a profit off of it. You go around and wait on taping prostitutes and them in cars, and after they are finished you bust the DUDES. And then you let the prostitutes go free so they can do it all over again. And then you talk bad about the pimps. Well DON’T THAT MAKE YOU JUST AS BAD AS THE PIMPS. You send the prostitutes out so you can tape them and then sell tapes.” As you know that he never answered back to me. But this dude IS a fraud.

13. WarVet187 says:

Who the hell does this idiot think he is. Makes me want to go up in his area and tell me wife to walk around like a hooker then I’ll pick her up, have him follow me then try and bust me. In that process.. prove she is my wife and record him, post it online and completley bust his balls and maybe kick the shit out of him for harassing me and my wife. I thought there were bigger issues to deal with like terrorism and soldiers going to war and our economy. This guy wants to make a living off everyone elses dime by exposing other people. Get a real job. Better yet, I think I will make that plan. My wife and I go up there, and set this moron up for failure and then bust him in his mouth for stalking me and my wife. Then we will see who has the last laugh when he’s bleeding and crying because someone caught him trying to make a quick buck immorally.Get a real job you fool. Let the police do their own work.

14. justathought says:

I watched this guy on dateline and must say I was disturbed on many levels. One that the police have some major internal issues that need to be addressed. Second, this individual making these films. Why was he not arrested for breaking and entering into the Lowes truck. I would like to see him do this to someones personal auto. He might find himself facing someone who chooses to protect his/her personal property. While I in no way agree with whats they johns/prost. are doing… but the last I recalled we have the right to protect personal property. He had no legal authority to open the back door of the auto.

15. Antifundamentalist says:

Ironically those videos are likely to be seen by millions of children worldwide now that this pervert has put them online. And he makes money out of it! “Hey children, take a good look at what you could have been exposed to if you were idle and chasing prostitutes.” In the video a saw, an innocent child plays unaware of whats going on. Maybe this pervert told her in details afterwards. Thats what he´s doing: Showing children worldwide something he claims they should be protected from. A moralist is a pervert with ideals. Evil lies in the eyes of the beholder.