Insanity is relative

My Father just called me from Dubai.

He informed me that yesterday he went to the Celine Dion Live Concert, with Queen Rania and Mona Gamal Abdel Nasser.

There were so many things wrong with that statement, I didn't know what to do but to hang up and spend the past 2 hours crouched in a corner, holding myself and shivering.

0 comment on Insanity is relative

1. Rashad
    March 6, 2008 at 4:32 pm

Well, at least you got a great post title out of it.

2. Gila
    March 6, 2008 at 5:38 pm

Take two Valiums and call us in the morning.

3. Harry
    March 6, 2008 at 5:42 pm

Please do not consider this as an assault upon Islam. On the other hand, the more she is not here in Canada, the better.

4. elie
    March 6, 2008 at 10:15 pm

Celine Dion, eh?

Some things should not be globalized.

5. yochanan
    March 6, 2008 at 11:56 pm

CANUKISTAN PLEASE TAKE HER BACK EVEN FOR LOS VAGES SHE IS TOO MUCH

6. CarpetCaptain
    March 7, 2008 at 12:17 am

Any chance tha one of the Dubai hotels can set something up for her like Caesars palace did and keep her there? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

I’ll even give up wine, song and women for a whole week in return.

7. karen
    March 7, 2008 at 1:42 am

Imagine going to a Parliament Funkadelics concert with your parents when you were a child.

There were a lot of things wrong with that picture. Watching your parents groove to the music. Watching everyone watch you and your parents because you stuck out like sore thumbs.

At least you weren’t with him :)

8. TeacherLady
    March 7, 2008 at 11:58 am

Um. Yeah. You really shouldn’t have admitted it was a Celine Dion concert… That now gives the entire universe license to point and laugh at you. HA HA.

9. Nomad
    March 7, 2008 at 2:11 pm

he Celine Dion is only singing for the elders I am afraid :mrgreen:

10. ito
    March 7, 2008 at 6:55 pm

Tomorrow, March 8th, is International Women’s Day. On that day I’ll say nice things about Celine Dion. After that, silence on my part won’t hurt her career :)

If you are interested in this Holiday then check their website. http://www.internationalwomensday.com/

11. Steve
    March 7, 2008 at 7:38 pm

Celine Dion is not from Canada as Quebec is not really Canadian.

12. Nomad
    March 7, 2008 at 9:34 pm

neither Quebec is France, ; anyway she sing in english

13. rositta
    March 8, 2008 at 1:48 am

Yuck, Celine Dion! Truly, we don’t want her back…we didn’t miss her when she was in Vegas…ciao

14. brooklynjon
    March 8, 2008 at 1:34 pm

Celine Dion? At least that is better than Andy Gibb (R.I.P.), who was the first artist I saw in concert.

15. tedders
    March 8, 2008 at 3:42 pm

Andy Gibb? Oh my! I still do have a thing for the older Gibb brothers though! My first concert was Ted Nugent in ’75 or ’76. The ticket cost $3.75, I’m sure that’s when the hearing loss started!!

16. Jauhara Insolent Uncovered Woman
    March 8, 2008 at 5:47 pm

Oh, just oh…..I weep with you, brother. It is wrong. Please tell me at least she was clad in an all-encompassing niqab.

17. Astuga
    March 8, 2008 at 6:38 pm

“…the Celine Dion Live Concert, with Queen Rania and Mona Gamal Abdel Nasser.”

So it was the three Sopranos? lol ;)

18. mj anderson
    March 9, 2008 at 1:50 am

Radio dad and ask if Celine had to don a burka.

19. tommy
    March 9, 2008 at 3:50 am

There were so many things wrong with that statement,

No kidding!

He informed me that yesterday he went to the Celine Dion Live Concert,

That’s the first wrong thing!

My fart will go on and on…

20. Nomad
    March 9, 2008 at 1:02 pm

tommy, that’s the worst you could do in a ME site :lol:

but if you h’d made it with the mouth, then it’s wellcome