The most important thing in the world, apparently!

Me: So, how is working in Al Sharjah?

Her: It's shit. I hate it. I work with the dumbest people.

Me: Really? That bad?

Her: You don't understand! The day after we won the african cup, I went to work all happy and excited. Egypt won, you know? And this Co-worker of mine looks at me with disdain and says "I don't understand people like you. All concerned with winning a soccer game, when clearly there are more importnat things that demand your attention". So I asked him "like what?", you know what he said?

Me: Palestine?

Her: YES! He actually said Palestine! How did you know?

Me: Just figured!

Her: That fuckin Buzzkill!

Me: They all are!

Comments

1. She should have asked him what he was doing at work when he could have been helping the Palestinians.

2. That’s f-ing hilarious. Buzzkills, indeed. Or she could have said that Egypt’s victory was a victory for all Arabs.

3. that joy-killer
    is he a palestinian or only a salafist ?

4. Dumb ass armchair warriors!

5. Don’t take pride in accomplishments when you can enjoy yourself reveling in misery… Focus on the negative, damn you. If we are to enjoy any sort of hopeful future, we must tear down any positive influences on the world… If you’ll excuse me, I have to go self-flagellate now.

6. The Obvious says:

7. “Isn’t a blogger a “dumb ass armchair warrior”? Sorry Drima, I guess you make a difference.”

Only on company time.

8. I would’ve been livid, absolutely livid, if I was on the receiving end of that comment. I really have heard enough Egyptians harping on about the plight of the palestinians to get me through several lifetimes. What about the plight of your own people? What about the friggin bread crisis?? A guy actually died trying to get a loaf of bread, I mean for the love of God. Loved the judges’ petition the other week, I mean forget the myriad buidlings that are built without licences and collapse killing everyone, forget the couple hundred thousand street kids that don’t exist because they’re out of orfi marriages, forget the contaminated water fiasco, forget the fact that the average worker gets 200LE/month which wouldn’t feed a family of one let alone 4. Where are the petitions for those people? Stupid me, those people aren’t suffering, they aren’t capable of suffering- Only the palestinians suffer.

Also, our win wasn’t for the arab world, I hate it when they say that. No, it was for the Egyptian world, they had Egyptian shirts on their backs not arab shirts. Although I have little loyalty to the Pharaohs after that rather crap stunt they pulled in not even bothering to turn up to the EGyptians celebrations…eh el nadala di.

9. Isn’t a blogger a “dumb ass armchair warrior”?

you can’t pin that label on sm. He’s gonna use all his connections to make a difference, right sm?

10. brooklynjon says:

anna,

I have noted (and I’m sure I’m not the only one) that it is pretty easy to come to a reasonable accomodation with someone who is motivated by their own self-interest. It is much harder to do so with someone motivated by “honor”. I think that’s what you’re looking at here.

bj

11. “I have noted (and I’m sure I’m not the only one) that it is pretty easy to come to a reasonable accomodation with someone who is motivated by their own self-interest. It is much harder to do so with someone motivated by “honor”.”

I would have to disagree bj. It’s not about honour, bj. if it was then you’d have to explain why honour is so selectively applied. Someone’s honour is also someone’s self interest so I’m not sure where you’re coming from. I feel it is very dishonouring for us as a people to have people dying to eat, literally.

12. Roman Kalik says:

13. Distant global or regional identities are simpler, and much easier to maintain even as they crumble – because ranting and shouting about some distant issue is *always* less taxing than the self-criticism and looking into your own back yard.

That’s a good point, Roman. I suppose I do the same thing myself. I live in an area that has been literally over-run with illegal immigrants in the last 25 years, and I rarely even think about that even though I’m exposed to the effects of it every single day.

But isn’t it odd how some people will focus on something that makes them feel absolutely miserable, as their form of self-denial and escape from reality? Doesn’t it make more sense that people should find something to focus on that gives them hope for the future?

14. Roman, it’s not that it is “less taxing” even. you forget that a few weeks ago, Hamas turned away a few thousand egyptians who were volunteering their services, ie willing to give up their lives. We’ve shed precious blood for them, that’s not less taxing by any means.

15. brooklynjon says:

” Someone’s honour is also someone’s self interest”

In some cultures this is more so that in others. I work with a young physician in training (no need to identify his culture of origin) who is imperiling his contuned training because he feels it is dishonorable to be instructed by a female. He could shut up, finish his training, and become a “rich” doctor. Or he could hold out on principle and flip burgers. It currently looks like he’ll do the latter. People, as individuals and as groups, do this all the time. Look how often countries need to be pummeled into submission rather than give in when they still have something to lose.

16. @anna

Kudos Anna! Charity starts at home, or as the proverb says ” eli ye7taguh el beit, ye7ram 3al game3″. I wonder if the banner thumping crowd have an idea of the percentage of Egyptian kids who suffer from malnutrition, & what that portends to their future. I once expressed a similar opinion but got some very weired responses! Don’t be discouraged if you receive the same reaction. Keep standing up for Egypt.

17. Roman Kalik says:

Craig, I often think that people make themselves miserable as a form of penance. Thinking of issues that make one feel like crap is, in one mind, the least one can do to placate one’s own concience – it often stems from guilt at believing to have a better life than others. In other cases, I think that it’s simply easier to beat yourself over the head than believe in (and work for) a better future. It involves less complexities for oneself, and less effort at producing change, and less risk of failing… And the pain (physical and mental) that comes with such failure.

Anna, it’s true that there are plenty of people who view the issue in a different light, thinking down different lines – but at the end of the day, the one effort they rarely take is the one of prolonged thought. People love letting others think for them, or they just follow the path others tell them to tread, or that the crowd has tread before them. Sitting down and actually *thinking* about something that appears much bigger than you is often too scary to contemplate. The lengths people go to avoid personal responsibility are limitless – because there’s always that little voice that tells you that if you think about something and act on something on your own initiative – then you also have to suffer the consequences, all alone.

And people can’t be alone. People *die* if they’re alone. So they’ll even go as far as go to die as a group just as long as someone else does the hard part. The part where you think for yourself, and make your own choices, instead of leaving them up to anyone else. The part where you accept responsibility for yourself and those near you.

18. meryt, thanks for the encouragement! you too- let’s start a revolution of weird thinking!

bj, well his honour is his greatest self-interest. btw, i like your lack of self righteousness bj, it’s challenging. and I do agree with your red sox analogy to explain why different people groups can not like each other, but only to an extent. IT does help take the personal edge of it and putting yourself in another’s shoes is always helpful in creating understanding. However, we can’t always justify our actions because they are an understandable reaction to our environment.

roman, worthy points but whether they fully apply here is debatable.

19. God, this is pretty disgusting. They’re just jealous that Egyptians were celebrating our national pride for once without involving other Arabs. And that our soccer team is the best in the Middle East/Africa…

What is that guy doing for Palestine anyway?

20. Roman Kalik says:

It is indeed debatable, Anna. People are incredibly complex, and each of my arguments is most likely a drop in the ocean. I’m no trained psychologist, nor am I a social scientist (though I find that the latter are often so horribly mired in their own political ideas and personal context that the end results – the books, the articles, the lectures, the debates – are complete and utter rubbish), but I try to look at issues as an external observer when possible. Sadly, I lack much of the internal context and understanding in this issue, thus my arguments will forever remain half-complete at best.

But I forever try to learn. Perhaps someday, I’ll even understand something. ;-)

21. “Isn’t a blogger a “dumb ass armchair warrior”?”

Erm, no, big difference, The Obvious.

It is exactly those kind of people in SM’s story who keep shouting “Palestine, Palestine” and urge us to do the same. They keep bugging us to go and defend the Palestinians. “Yeah, let’s go fight those EVIL Israelis!!!”

Gee, dumb ass why don’t you go ahead first huh?

As for blogging, we’re taking a major risk by writing the shit we write. Does Fouad Alfarhan ring a bell? How about Alaa? Or Kareem who committed the so-called “crime” of insulting lovely Mubarak? Our battle is a battle of ideas and every post we publish is just a tiny part of this fight.

Spreading ideas and expressing opinions at a great personal risk is what we do. It doesn’t fit the definition of an armchair warrior. Telling people we should go to kill the sickening Joooooz as I sit in a nice air-conditioned room fits it.

Once you hear me telling people to pick up guns and bombs to fight some evil enemy with hook-shaped noses, you’re welcome to call me an armchair warrior. Until then, do whatever makes you happy and keep writing those cute comments of yours.

Cheers.

22. brooklynjon says:

Drima,

I don’t have a hook nose. Big? Yes. Hook? No.

bj

23. bj, what a liar. Buzz off you evil Jooooooooooooooooooo!!! Once a Jooo, always a liar. Convert to Scientology or something dude.

Hehehehe, I kid, I kid. :P

24. it seems God was somewhat rather liberal with his distribution of big noses in that part of the world. EGyptians also suffer from big noses, not me ofcourse, and I’ve always wondered why that was since we’re not semitic. hmmm

25. Very nice posts, Anna. Too bad there aren’t more thinking people like you. I especially like #8. Very obvious to the rest of the world but not to people in that region. Must be something in the water. Or coming from the minarets.

26. I read somewhere that nose reduction surgery was popular in Iran.

27. Progression of topics…

The Palestinian cause > How idiots bug the shit out of us with it in the wrong way and completely ignore other stuff > The definition of an armchair warrior > The size and shape of Jewish noses > Big fat noses in the Middle East liberally distributed by God > Nose reduction surgery in Iran

LOL! You guys are hilarious! What’s next? :)

28. The Obvious says:

Relax Drima. You are important. I learn so much from your paragraph of insightful posts, linking to mainstream articles. Keep it up son.

29. brooklynjon says:
  30. brooklynjon says:

JT #25,

Agreed. Anna rocks!

31. The Obvious, sure you do, and so do a few thousand other people.

32. jewish people getting nose jobs in iran? could be an avenue for peace worth exploring.

33. bj is there a relationship between the size of the nose and the size of the ….?

client #8 got me ROFLMAO

34. brooklynjon says:

Yes, yochanan. I have very long arms.

35. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/05/02/eveningnews/main692495.shtml

Iran: Nose Job Capital Of World

(CBS) Iran’s strict Islamic dress code has backfired in at least one big way.

Some young Iranian women are more obsessed with their appearance than their counterparts in the West.

And, as CBS News Correspondent Elizabeth Palmer reports, they’re lining up in record number to improve on the look nature gave them with cosmetic surgery.

The most popular form of plastic surgery in America is liposuction, but in Iran, where the female form is kept largely under wraps, women prefer to spend their money where they can show it off.

So Iran, where the morality police used to confiscate eyeliner and lip gloss, is now the nose job capital of the world.

My Chinese ex-wife used to always call me “Big Nose” but that’s only because she had no nose at all! Seriously, I used to laugh my ass off when she was shopping for sunglasses. 99% of them wouldn’t even make contact with the bridge of her nose, and rested on her cheeks instead :O

Nothing wrong with having a big nose! It adds character. And it also makes it easier to buy sunglasses.

36. brooklynjon says:

“99% of them wouldn’t even make contact with the bridge of her nose, and rested on her cheeks instead :O”

I remember having a girlfriend with the same problem some time ago! Her sister was absolutely fascinated by my nose.

37. CarpetCaptain says:

My sexy Iranian or Persian (as she prefers to be called) neighbour recently went back to visit Iran. We both keep fairly odd hours and I ran into her the other night as I pulled into my driveway. A brief chat and she came in for a glass of wine. For the life of me I couldnt place what was different about her until I read this post. She was already capital H hot so I honestly never really looked high enough to notice that she even had a nose. My mom god bless her (and her semitic nose) had noticed it the last time she was visiting after bugging me about not doing anything with her cuz her nose would get in the way.

Hopefully the next trip will be to LA and i can look forward to pair of DD’s ;)

38. It is totally UNACCEPTABLE for someone to not cheer for the Egyptian team success story, talent, and hard work in the African cup and compare it in anyway to the Palestinian cause or struggle. That is absolutely stupid and the two topics should never be comparable.

If Egyptians feel for their neighbors or take the Palestinian cause as an honorable one it is their free choice. No one can put someone down for adopting a political stance in Egypt or outside Egypt. Egyptians loves their country and are oppressed about the eternal Mubarak and his family and might let out their frustration every now and then.

Nobody should hold back the Egyptians for speaking out on internal issues or the Palestinian cause.

The displacement of the Palestinians and losing their land, or the Lebanese struggle over the continous war with Israel is never to be compared to a soccer game.

Drima babe,

Nobody shouted or asked you to shout for Palestinians this is a free world, it is the internet anyone can write what they want, there are very few people that post anything positive about Arabs or Palestinians on SM. There are way many Americans who support Israel on this board. Eventhough Israel is not their country and they are not Jews :)

You see some people adopt different countries here :)

Peace to all.

39. bj,

The post No. 34 was terrible :)

40. I don’t mind big noses at all, what is wrong with big noses? :)

41. Twosret writes:

“There are way many Americans who support Israel on this board. Even though Israel is not their country and they are not Jews.” :)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The fact that you live in one of the best countries in the entire world is owed in part to the contribution of the Jewish people, for it was them who helped America survive. There are many reasons Americans support Israel, and most of it has to do with their contributions for the betterment of mankind. Without the Jews, where would America be? Where would you be? Certainly not here. Thank the Jews for making it possible for you to get online and post on a message board. Thank them for founding companies that make the hardware that built the Internet backbone. Thank them for making it possible for hundreds of millions of people to prosper from online commerce. Americans are big fans of the Jews, but we’re not too passionate about people who take to the streets in celebration after three thousand innocents were murdered and we’re not too thrilled about supporting a people who take joy in blowing up innocent children in pizza parlors.

42. JT you are an idiot who doesn’t deserve a reply. Ooops! I just replied to you sorry :)

43. J-String,

Is this is your way to announce your troll presence?

44. JT has tourette Syndrome

Warning this video is only for adults rated R

45. HILARIOUS!

46. two, you said your husband was palestinian, do you have palestinian background?

47. AndrewS, if you were referring to me, I have been around this blog probably longer than you, so if you can refute my claims, feel free to do so. Calling someone a troll is a good way to avoid discussing the merits of their post.

Twosret,

It is very easy to verify my claim. All it takes is a simple google search and you will find that the Jewish race has probably contributed more to humanity than any other group of people, including the Greeks, Romans, Aztecs, etc. And, no, I am not Jewish.

You clearly don’t know history, so you accuse me of being an idiot. Sorry, but the facts are on my side. I can prove everything I said with references to easily verifiable facts but I doubt you would be interested in challenging your hardened anti-Semitic views. It is much easier to blame all the ills of the world on the Jews instead of making an effort to research the facts.

48. #34 BJ,

yeah, may-be, but they’ll never get the french averages :lol:

49. JT;

Jews came to the US in large numbers later in the game. Though their contribution to American society is proportionally larger than their absolute numbers would indicate, they are an extremely small minority. It was non-Jews who were mostly responsible for developing the country.

Craig;

When I went to China, I was told ‘Big Nose’ is a general name for foreigner.

50. brooklynjon says:

JT,

Jews are not a racial group. Jews are a nation. I just want to be clear on this point, because it gets misrepresented here by haters from time to time.

bj

51. “Big Nose’ is a general name for foreigner.”

I thought it was “round eye”

I can’t believe I just wrote that!!!!

52. anna,

I just dn’t understand your continous personal questions to me?. My husband is still alive. What do you mean was? you posted how you feel about this topic. I posted how I feel about it too.

We both can be wrong or right. Many Jews and Americans adopt the Palestinian cause, they don’t have family members who are Palestinians so your question is irrelevant to the topic.

JT,
    I called you an idiot because I don’t owe anyone anyone for living in this country. Italian-Americans don’t owe anything to Jewish-Americans, Jewish-Americans don’t owe anything to Greek-Americans, Greek-Americans don’t owe anything to Arab-Americans despite of their contributions to this country.

It is absolutely idiotic to claim that one nation made America.

53. *doesn’t*

and JT don’t pull on me the anti-semitic crap.

54. J-String,

You should kiss the American tax payers feet for giving you a country like Israel. America doesn’t owe fucking shit to Jews or to any nation. No nation can claim they own America. Where the fuck do you get that from?

This fucking ball game of patriotic shit is pissing me off. The fucking personal attacks of people’s birth origins and husbands is fucking shit all together.

Stop it perverts and go back to your holes. This is so old last century talk.

Let us roll this clip again of Duece Bigalow the man whore.

55. two,

I’ve only ever asked you one question and that was, is your background palestinian? You answered by saying, my husband is palestinian.

56. When I went to China, I was told ‘Big Nose’ is a general name for foreigner.

Toady, I think that’s actually true. Aska Chinese person and they’ll give you the same definition for “Gweilo”, and that one isn’t true :)

Tedders,

I thought it was “round eye”

Only time I ever heard that term was when US Marines were complaining about how long it’d been since they saw a round-eye woman. So I guess we have to take credit for that one!

57. AndrewS,

It is people like you who are clueless about American history that can have the chutzpah to say what you say. I never said any nation owns America; I said Jews helped built America. Read, think, and then speak. And don’t put words in my mouth or misinterpret what is clearly a simple statement.

Twosret,

Like AndrewS, you also have a reading comprehension problem. Quote me where I said Israel made America. I said Jews helped built America, and that is a historical fact. Look it up. It’s called Google.

I’ve been around long enough and have read enough of your posts to get what your online persona is all about. If many of the posts you made in the past were not anti-Semitic, I’m the tooth fairy. A while back, you posted a very long list of crimes allegedly committed by Israel, and when some posters went through a number of them and refuted those, you refused to address the points raised. It is your habit to post pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel propaganda and when confronted with facts, you derail the topic.

We all owe the people who come before us. Somebody somewhere back then had to pave the way for us to do what we do today. That is not rocket science. Even children understand that indisputable fact. Do you think you would be living in America right now if millions of people did not fought and died so you could live in a free country? Do you think you would have even half the rights that you currently have if not for women’s rights advocates who fought for higher wage, voting rights, and more freedom for women? You owe your personal liberties to the sons and daughters of Americans who fought and died for those rights that make it possible for you to be welcomed into a country like America. As a self-professed Christian, you owe the Jews for monotheism, for the Bible, and for the Messiah. You have them to thank for your faith. But I see no point in bringing up any of this, as your posts already revealed how ignorant and narrow minded you are.

58. On the subject of long noses.

Let my nose go!!!

59. yeah, back to big noses. you get those silly people who try to link facial features with personality traits eg people with a monobrow are jealous. Wonder what it is for big noses…..we could put a positive spin on this

60. “A while back, you posted a very long list of crimes allegedly committed by Israel, and when some posters went through a number of them and refuted those, you refused to address the points raised. It is your habit to post pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel propaganda and when confronted with facts, you derail the topic.”

I posted a long list of UN resolutions against Israel. If you have a problem with those please contact the UN. Call 1-800-UN.

Too busy at work today to go tit for tat with you. Especially when you go ballistic on me.

61. brooklynjon says:

Two,

The list of resolutions condemning Israel is a long one indeed. That could naturally be interpreted two ways. Either Israel is a ninety-tentacled monster hell-bent on destroying the Earth and stomping on kittens and bunnies for fun, or the UN’s deck is stacked against Israel. Or, I suppose, both.

I think any institution that can keep a straight face and say that the death of 23 non-combatants in an urban pitched battle (Jenin) is genocide, but that the death of 100,000 non-combatants killed for their ethnicity (Darfur) is not, has pretty much ceded any claim to fairness and objectivity.

As you know, Two, that is not to deny the suffering of the Palestinians. I think we know each other better than that. But, c’mon, you’ve gotta admit the UN – and especially the General Assembly – has a hard time looking away from Israel long enough to focus on any other spot in the world where badness is happening.

62. brooklynjon says:

anna,

As a nasally well endowed individual myself, I know full well what else we have been blessed with. You’ll just have to wonder! ;-)

bj

63. bj,

This vicious circle is not going to end and it will not take us anywhere. JT should be grateful for Pharaohs, Greeks, and Arabs who were pioneers in science and Medicine. I don’t do guilt trips, drama, or kiss American soil. I’m way more effective this way.
    I only owe it to myself to be a hard working citizen, pay my taxes, raise my children and be part of my community. Adopt a political fight or two and I’m more than happy this way. I’m a citizen of the world.

Whoever doesn’t like it can take a hike :)

64. “I know full well what else we have been blessed with.”

I think you will do much better financially like “Kristen” than practicing Medicine. $1,000 an hour man. Don’t take this comment personal I just told my husband the same :)

65. eww gross. i think we’ve reached the perv threshold for this article.

66. anna, ewww what? never heard of prostitutes or man whores who make big $ ?

67. I only owe it to myself to be a hard working citizen, pay my taxes, raise my children and be part of my community.

Give it a rest. Everyone on this blog knows where your loyalties are, and that’s not here in the US. I can’t think of a single thing that Americans should be “grateful” to you and your husband for, Twosret. I honestly can’t. I know you’ll claim your husband helps a lot of people because he’s a physician and all, but guess what? We already have too many doctors in the US. So the primary beneficiaries of your husband’s medical degree are you, your husband, and your family. Your heart is with the Palestinians, your husband is a Palestinian doctor, and they need doctors in those refugee camps. Don’t they?

So please do give it a rest when you start talking about how much you do for America.

68. brooklynjon says:

two,

“$1,000 an hour man. ”

LOL! I can’t sell something I have trouble giving away for free!

P.S. I’ve got nothing against Egyptians, Arabs, and Greeks. I just wish those darn Italians hadn’t burned down the library at Alexandria. But after eating their desserts, it’s hard to stay mad at them, too. Tiramisu – yum!

69. Craig,

You need help.

70. bj,

You sell out the books for a Tiramisu? :)

71. brooklynjon says:

I suppose that depends entirely on the specifics of the tiramisu.

72. Twosret, you are the one who needs help, when you think the commenters here “go ballistic” on you for no apparent reason :P

Did you think it would be OK to start bullying and abusing people here again, after you asked me to leave you alone? I tole you before, I’m not making any more “peace agreements” with you. You always betray them. Always.

73. Craig,

You are sick and you need help

74. The best thing you ever said Twosret. He is sick,angry, and irrational. Her husband is not a Palestinian doctor he is an American doctor who doesn’t speak or read Arabic.

You only read what you want to read Craig. Your obsession with Twosret needs some medical attention.

Loser.

75. You are sick and you need help. Look at your comment 69 you insane man. You started this.

There was no personal attack in #69, Twosret. I said nothing that you haven’t said yourself. Did you forget that just a week ago you said you loved Egypt and Canada, but not the United States? What part of my number 69 is untrue? What do YOU feel you have done for the United States, Twosret? You’ve never even said anything nice about the US on a blog, and I know because I’ve been reading. So I really DO wonder what you feel the US owes you, Twosret? Why should we be grateful to you and your husband? You obviously don’t feel any gratitude towards the US… in fact, quite the opposite. I think your attitude sucks ass.

But I didn’t make a personal attack on you in that comment. Nor did I say anything that you haven’t said yourself in the past. I just put it a different way :P

You are sick and you need help

That’s the 4th time you made the exact same comment, in the space of a few hours. Are you autistic or something? Maybe you should ask your husband to check out the possibility? Because even alcoholics don’t repeat themselves quite that much, unless they are totally shitfaced.

Samer (Or whoever you are)

No, he’s Palestinian. Even Twosret has said so. Are you calling Twosret a liar? She does lie a lot, but not about that one.

My obsession with her? You are the one who threatens people with violence, in her defense. You are the one who never says anything on this blog, except in support of Twosret. And yet, you act as if you don’t even know her. Is that true? It strange how all of Twosret’s “friends” speak the same way and say the same things. Like this “obsession” accusation. It almost seems as if you are all the same person!? So strange! :O

76. Your obsession with Twosret needs some medical attention.

By the way, Samer, you need to know that Twosret sent me 5 e-mails last week, in the space of one day. Unasked. So perhaps Twosret should follow your advice, and seek some medical attention.

77. Craig,

You are sick and you need help.

78. Samer,

Don’t worry about him he is very sick and he needs help that is all what he is going to hear from me.

79. Look at what you said about our formerly mutual friend in those e-mails, Twosret? She never did anything but defend you, to me. And yet you sent me 5 e-mails “proving” that she had done just the opposite. Even when I told you that I wasn’t close to her anymore precisely BECAUSE she didn’t take my said (as I asked her to) you still think she betrayed YOU. And you say I’m the sick one? lol.

You also seem to think that she’s the one who told me all your “secrets”. Do you really not remember the 30 or so hours (or however many it was) that you spent telling em your life story? You told me things you never even told her, so how could I have gotten that info from anyone but you, Twosret? You’ve got some severe deficiency, either in your memory or in your capacity to be honest with yourself.

80. Craig,

You are very sick and you need help.

81. Fuck off Craig we don’t care about your gossip chats. Fuck off and get yourself some girl and go to a club, get out for a walk and fuck off man.

82. Twosret @ 65,

“I only owe it to myself to be a hard working citizen, pay my taxes, raise my children and be part of my community”

You owe it to community or better yet environment, which lets you realize your potential.

83. leo,

” Do not take my word for it. Ask your husband why he is where he is and not where he was born.”

If you live in the US and can’t live among thousands of well educated successful arabs, Indians, people of color. I suggest you move to Israel because you have no choice but to live with them here.

Don’t forget to take Craig with you I know many Jewish physicians in west Jerusalem that will be interested to adopt your cases.

84. He is not where he was born because zionists jews invaded his country moron. If he was from Egypt he is there because he is like some 200 million people chose to live in America.

He is like the Brits who prefers to live in Dubai not England. He is like the Colombians who enjoy their life in Egypt and Lebanon more than their country.

You are a bunch of sickos and wierdos.

85. Samer,

Let their hate and evil self rott in hell I don’t give a damn.

Off for the weekend.

86. “He is not where he was born because zionists jews invaded his country moron”

There are over 200 countries in the world. Ask him why he picked US, genius.

Twosret and Samer,

“You are very sick and you need help.”

87. Twosret,

Enjoy your weekend. Let the wackos talk to each other.

88. I know it hurts you badly to see a good example of an American-Palestinian. Your racism and hate is very clear.

Do you think you are a good example of an Egyptian “American”, Twosret? Should we assume your husband has an example similar to yours?

Twosret, nobody is complaining about immigrants. You know very well I married an immigrant. You’ve seen my wedding photos. We are complaining about YOU.

Yeah, right. Wouldn’t you love to be able to drive out all the decent hard working Americans who actually care about their country out… leaving it to slimes like you, who don’t.

89. Samer,

re: Twosret’s husband: He is like the Brits who prefers to live in Dubai not England.

Yes, exactly. He’s just like the Brits who live in Dubai, who are there temporarily, because they can make 3x the money in Dubai for doing the same job they had in Britain. They aren’t “loyal citizens” (probably couldn’t be citizens even if they wanted to) and most of them have nothing but contempt for their host country. They are called ex-pats. Twosret and her husband are EXACTLY like that. You are 100% right. This is the first (and probably the last) time I’ve ever agreed with you :P

90. anotheranonymous says:

Headlines read

“ex-combat marine is converting to Islam to marry an islamists”

sounds familiar Craig? why don’t you tell people on this blog that you are dating an Islamist girl. Do you want me to get Adam to testify on your dual personality?

“Do not be deceived: God can not be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction”

91. Opaaaaaaaaaaaa! tell us more anotheranonymous :)

92. I’m buying beer and Nachos $%^##@

93. I have a feeling Craig is going to get this from his immigrant wife :)

94. LMAO!

95. brooklynjon says:

Samer,

I like the second photo in that series the best, although I feel bad about the car.

96. brooklynjon,

I wouldn’t want to piss off a woman, I was about to marry this girl who was very angry that I called off the wedding. She crushed the diamond ring I gave her with a heavy hammer on a marble floor. Be afraid…Be very afraid man!

97. Samer, maybe she was angry that she didn’t get round to calling it off first. And people think middle eastern women are subservient….

98. anna,

Did I say she is middle eastern? she would want to marry me today if I ask again. Only if. damak khafif ya bet zarifa 2wy

99. correction bent not bet.

100. Samer,

I have a childhood friend in Egypt, her brother was engaged to this girl who used to snoop on all his phone calls :) and when he called off the wedding she used a mortar and pestle like this one infront of the whole family.

OMG they 7 Karat diamond ring of fine quality was powder LOL! my friend said that it is one of the most insane things she ever saw LOL!

It was the talk of the Salon ladies for months :)

101. dude, i’m not angry, you’d know if I was. I, like many others, won’t tolerate use of the word ‘bet’, but I see you’ve made the correction.

102. bet is a baladi way of bent. It is not a degrading term in anyway. Just get over it and if you don’t like me.

Suck it up!