A second muslim in US congress

We are taking over. Watch out America!

0 comment on A second muslim in US congress

1. Gard
    March 13, 2008 at 3:30 am

If they are anything like you SM, we need more of them :D

2. JT
    March 13, 2008 at 3:37 am

Ellison is an Islamist fanatic. Not sure about this second official.

3. JT is a fucking moron
    March 13, 2008 at 8:02 am

Ellison an “Islamist fanatic”? You are one deluded fucking kike extremist, JT.

4. brooklynjon
    March 13, 2008 at 7:05 pm

Commenter #3,

Thank you for that interesting comment. I feel like I’ve learned a lot by it, and have even been dissuaded from my belief in what JT said by the sheer power of your force of reason, you “paragon of animals”, you.

5. JT
    March 13, 2008 at 11:11 pm

Ellison has direct contacts with radical Muslim groups, including the Muslim American Society (MAS) and the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) both of which had recently been named by the U.S. government as being part of the Muslim Brotherhood. The FBI has also linked CAIR to the terrorist group Hamas.

This 9/11 troofer compared the 9/11 terror attacks to the Reichstag fire, and Bush to Hitler. Nope, this supporter of radical Muslim groups isn’t an Islamist fanatic, nosireebob.

6. JT
    March 13, 2008 at 11:12 pm

To “JT is a fucking moron”,

Have the courage to post using your real screen name.

7. RocketRay
    March 14, 2008 at 1:31 am

Have the courage to post using your real screen name.

WTF is a real screen name? Is that the same thing as your real alias?

8. JT
    March 14, 2008 at 3:22 am

WTF is a real screen name? Is that the same thing as your real alias?

Come on, it’s not rocket science. Do you really want me to explain it? Can’t figure it out on your own. Your real screen name is the main one you use at this blog. In your case, it would be RocketRay. Was it you?

9. RocketRay
    March 15, 2008 at 1:56 am

No, it was not. I would never sink to using epithets in my arguments.

I was trying to point out the absurdity of using one alias to hide behind another alias, since very few use their real name on the Intertubes in the first place.

You should have said:

HARTMAN
    Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who’s the slimy
    little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just
    signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking
    godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until
    you fucking die! I’ll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking
    buttermilk.

Sergeant HARTMAN grabs COWBOY by the shirt.

HARTMAN
    Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?!

Then I’d say: