Celebrating the nakba with Israeli money

An Egyptian cultural institution decided to have their own set of cultural events celebrating the Nakba's 60th anniversary, which was organized by a female blogger who is known for her hatred to Israel and Zionists. The Events were big and well organized, which meant there was a lot of funding to it. Upon some people investigating the source of that money, lo and behold their shock when they found out that one of the chief financiers of the event was an organization helmed by a very known Israeli politician (he is now the President of Israel..hint hint). The girl was naturally shocked and dismayed, and with her probably scores of people who naturally felt dirty after celebrating..sorry..commemorating the nakba with "zionist money". Personally I see nothing to it, even if you are against Israel and Zionists. Look at the bright side people: You are commemorating the Nakba with Israeli money. Let me explain it again because you are stupid and didn;t get it the first time: you have taken money from Israelis and staged anti-Israeli events with it. How that is not a win, I have no Idea.

Comments

1. EJewPet says:

Come On Let’s start the debate.

orry to be your BuzzKill but Arabs didnt lose land in a war, they were unjustly pushed off of it. when instigated to fight back, shit for brains like you claim that it was fairly lost in a war.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this fact is not true.
    Yes Egypt conceded to the existence of Israel, which in fact did cause it heaps of problems, but for all Arabs to concede to stolen land that was lost in a calculated genocide is not an option to the majority of the Arabs.

Now

It’s no big deal really, Israel can keep the land. Because as I said, I support Israel 100%. Thank God they are in existence doing what they are doing because I never could understand why the hell everyone hates them so much and I almost believed the stories of innocent holocaust slaughter, but with what they are doing now in Israel and what Haganah and Howard Stern gang did. It all makes sense how only an ingrate could turn from oppressed to oppressor so damn quick. Hence explaining the whole hate filled history of the mob of celestial ingrates of the tribe of Israel, or at least whats left of there descendants that havent accepted Christ already and been eternally saved. Even accepting Islam would be better that being a fascist squealing whining lying Zionist.

I had some Jewish Pussy, it was actually quite nice, very clean, but still, reality check here buddy!

The war was instigated by the criminal gangs, x-Holocaust Hitler camp survivor thugs and were labelled as terrorists the world throughout. Until that is a few stand up Jews dug deep into their pockets and turn popular opinion in their favor. Just like I wish some righteous Christians or Muslims would do to stop this [non Orthodox Jewish plunder]. Jews have been hated, deal with it, dont invent that it is alright to go against your creed and kill innocent people that just happen to be living on land that was your fore fathers that you had never seen before. Yet you tell Palestinians to accept that. So why don’t you all accept that it is wrong and you are hated. Just live with it instead of maiming and killing, duh. You God fearing bunch of ingrates.
    Yes I am a fundie hater but that doesnt mean I condone cut throat slithering tactics of a bunch of deranged ex concentration camp thugs who commit murder and are catapulted into God like stature.

Love it or leave it!

2. Twosret says:

SM,

Do you have links to this story. Sources of information. Sounds fishy to me.

3. EJewPet says:

Tworset, cheshehee tell me about it.

But like what do you expect, if Palestinians turn into angels he will still ridicule them.

You want him to be unbiased, come on now babes.

4. SM: “How that is not a win, I have no Idea.”

Yeah, go figure.

5. Twosret says:

I’m surprised at the fact that some high profile politician would pay for the Nakba event that makes me very suspicious about the whole thing.

Israel demanded recently that the UN doesn’t use the Nakba term again so it doesn’t make any sense that any Israeli politician will support the Nakba.

6. EgyPeter says:

Precious, Israel DEMANDED, LOL.

7. The story seems suspect as there are no sources quoted. But before you consign this to the long list of Urban legends, it is worth remembering that Pres. Perez and his Kumbaya crowd wouldn’t be averse to such notions at all. Hell, he would even be happy about it.

8. I am not naming sources because there is no point to cause a scandal than what already happened. The story naturally didn’t reach the news because we didn’t want it too. No point causing a bruhaha for nothing. But I still find it incredibly amusing, so I couldn’t resist posting it with all the names removed! I am glad you think I am lying though ya twosret. Very nice! :)

9. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

funny funny funny : D

But who’s that activist SM? it’s ok to share the name of the activist! she did organize a large event didn’t she?

10. Roman Kalik says:

I don’t find anything surprising in the The Peres Center for Peace funding such an event in the nearby region without actually bothering with the details. It is, after all, for the Cause of Peace. Somehow, I’m sure, this was meant to build coexistence. Or something. The people who run the place are trying to build bridges, after all!

This was simply one of them, it would appear. Oh, the idiocy…

11. Twosret says:

SM,

Lying? no not at all I wouldn’t think you would lie about anything why would you say that? I was thinking it might be a rumor that is all.

12. Heya Twosret again. :)

Why does that suprise you about Olmert? His policies support the destruction of Israel – and his family (notabliy his daughter) are also anti-Israel.

13. Roman Kalik says:

Steven, what on earth does this have to do with Olmert? This is the Peres Center for Peace, founded by Shimon Peres, currently serving as Israel’s (ceremonial) president. And even Peres doesn’t have much to do with the very Center that he founded – it’s managed by idiots of the Peace Now variety, and largely enjoys foreign funding, notably EU states such as Denmark, Sweden, and so on.

14. Twosret says:

Steven,

Oh my Goodness I’m having a great week blogging finding all sorts of old blog mates on SM. How are you? where have you been?

Great to hear from you.

I never knew this about Olmert and I don’t trust him anyway.

Roman,

“it’s managed by idiots of the Peace Now variety, and largely enjoys foreign funding, notably EU states such as Denmark, Sweden, and so on.”

I wish we have more idiots of the peace rather than criminals of war.

15. “I wish we have more idiots of the peace rather than criminals of war.”

Indeed you do.

16. Twosret says:

Leo, toddlers like you who are just out of diapers can’t understand a the above sentence. It seems like you need some time out in the corner.

Stop being a blogroach and get a life. Will ya?!

17. Twosret,

I am curious, what set you off?

18. Leo,

obviously the idea that there might be Eguptian war criminals. You see her worldview is quite clear: Israel is to blame for everything and Arabs are next to perfect.

19. Twosret says:

Despite my disagreement with your silly post let me tell you this Ms. Ruth. I think what I think and my worldview is mine, it is a free world so you either scroll down if you don’t like what I write or you learn to shut up and respect different views that you might disagree with.

Next time don’t attempt to put words in my mouth kiddo.

20. Twosret,

“I think what I think and my worldview is mine, it is a free world so you either scroll down if you don’t like what I write or you learn to shut up and respect different views that you might disagree with.”

Amazing. What a load of deep thought.

21. if Palestinians turn into angels

I would be happy if they just ACTED like ADULTS.

22. I am good thanks, Twosret – hows the kids? :-)