The MAN is dead!

George Carlin is dead. The man whose sardonic cynical messed up way of thinking has raised an entire generation of Counter-culture heads is gone.This is the man whose jokes I wish I could've came up with and whose books leave me in stitches every time I read them. In case you don't know him, let me give you this piece on political participation, cause, you know, voting is very important.

Well, George, R.I.P.

or you can always give the boys upstairs Hell. Whatever works for you. :)

0 comment on The MAN is dead!

1. Mohamed
    June 23, 2008 at 6:59 pm

Really loved the guy, never thought I’d be that depressed for his passing. Will miss him.

2. Howie
    June 23, 2008 at 7:29 pm

There were times he had magic

3. Mo'men
    June 24, 2008 at 6:17 am

Not only his standup comics were intelligent and logic-teaser, he really had the vocals to resonate them.. RIP George

Air Line security is my favorite bit :)

4. Mike Nargizian
    June 24, 2008 at 8:06 am

Kind of guy everyone liked even if they didn’t always agree with him…
    bcs he practiced what he preached and wasn’t a mean spirited guy even fi he could take apart hypocrisy…. He was brave and spoke out when it was still very risky to your career to do so… aka Lenny Bruce…
    and what many of your Arab friends may not know… which is very surprising considering the depth of researchracism in the Arab world is that he was Jewish….. though obviously an atheist in adult life.

Perhaps you could let your friend know maybe she could tie him to the Zionist plot at Microsoft or perhaps he was in on the notifying all the joooos on 9/11… lol….

Enough of that… the clips of him performing at the Playboy Club in the early 60′s are great especially bcs the women seemed so much purer, sexier and better looking back then??

Mike

5. The Clean-machine
    June 24, 2008 at 3:35 pm

I wonder what he meant by “This country was sold, bought and paid for” a long time ago! hehe –Jews a la carte anyone lol hehe

ROSTHSCHILD!

6. tedders
    June 24, 2008 at 11:44 pm

“ROSTHSCHILD!”

You’re gullible and an idiot.

7. Mohamed
    June 25, 2008 at 3:27 am

Mike,
    You’re just projecting your own bigotry and ugliness, as it’s clearly obvious that you’re the one who’d check someone’s ethnicity or religion before you approve, just a horrible creature, the exact kind of creature that George Carlin ridiculed, despised and spat on, that I seriously couldn’t fathom how a zombie like you or Howie or even the Sandmonkey could claim that they liked the guy, unless you totally didn’t have a clue of what he’s saying.
    And by the way, dumbass, not that I care, but because it was always a huge part of what he said or wrote, George Carlin was a Catholic.

8. Valerie
    June 25, 2008 at 11:59 am

George Carlin was a Catholic, absolutely no doubt about it, and no atheist. He was indignant with human religious hypocrites and nonsense and absurdity, because he took God seriously. That’s part of what made him so funny.

9. The Clean-machine
    June 25, 2008 at 10:33 pm

10. Mike Nargizian
    June 25, 2008 at 11:47 pm

Mohammed just couldn’t help yourself eh? lol

That’s pretty friggin hilarious… bcs I’ve hung out with him and his brother who’s the prototype free will floating hippy living in Woodstock…
    And yes, George was not only witty and hilarious he was a geniunely great guy…. someone who you could have a political discussion with about both sides bcs he wasn’t an angry zealot he just hated people who were 1 sided kool aid drinkers… and lord knows theres tons of those on the left just as well as the right….
    The projectionism is coming from you there my man, but that’s probably above your head…

George Carlin was a classic atheist, he was married to a Catholic woman at 1 point but he grew up a nice Jewish boy… sorry if that kills it for you….. I know it must being how unprejudiced you are…. LOL!!

11. Mike Nargizian
    June 25, 2008 at 11:52 pm

just noticed this -
    The Clean-machine Says:

In the end he was a fucking genius who perpetuated everything he said with morbid humor.And he said it, this country was bought and paid for long ago, and yes ROSTHCHILD!

LOL… aint the Arab world grand no racism there LMAO!!!! those fing Joooooooosssss….
    Every other breath from an Arab racist’s mouth Jooooosss….

It really is fing hilarious considering that Carlin grew up Jewish and his best dearest friends in the world of comedy and in his personal life were all Jewish…. He mocked the hypocrisy of the US bcs there is plenty of it there but you can be sure he hated the likes of you my man….
    But keep projecting on him and showing your paranoid bigotry…. it’s a beautiful thing to be an ignorant hypocrite and not even know it….

12. Mike Nargizian
    June 25, 2008 at 11:58 pm

actually I misspoke… he grew up catholic… everything else I said is accurate… his best friend and mentor when he came into comedy, especially when he later became more edgy after he died – was the late Lenny Bruce who was Jewish.

13. The Clean-machine
    June 26, 2008 at 3:33 pm

At mike…..Yawn!

14. The Clean-machine
    June 26, 2008 at 3:34 pm

ROTHSCHILD LOL!

Right on the money, you know it and I know it LOL!

15. Valerie
    June 27, 2008 at 11:09 am

Clean-Machine

You have no clue how big this country is, how few Jewish people there are in it, or how well classical Jewish teaching fits in with American ideals.

We may have more Jews than Israel, but they rattle around like like a handful of marbles in a shoebox compared to the rest of us. Jewish families in this country are a great success story, along with the black, white and asian ones that taught their children to make use of the opportunities in our society. There are relatively few impoverished Jewish families in this country, because of the way they educate their children: at age 13, they make their kids memorize a whole swath of foreign language, give a 3-minute speech, and handle a charity project. Most of their children go to college whether they want to or not, and a lot of them get advanced degrees.

I was raised Catholic, and I nearly laughed my a$$ off when I went to law school and heard all about the “Lang” and “Socratic” method of teaching, because I’ve read the “Dialogs” and what happens in law school is NOT the Socratic method. I recognized the teaching method, though, because I’d already encountered it in Catholic grade school and in “An Introduction to the Talmund.” Yup, a law school class during the Q&A session in the US sounds like nothing so much as a class on the Talmund.

To the extent that Jewish people in this country have influence, it is NOT because they are Jewish or are well-organized, all that bloomin’ wealthy. Nobody here considers another person’s religion when we are discussing a policy matter. If Jewish people have influence in this country, it is because they have good ideas put forward in a persuasive manner.

We welcome good ideas. We welcome energetic, capable people of good will, regardless of their origin. We welcome Muslims, too. We have more Muslims than Jordan, and they’re thriving, too.

16. Mike Nargizian
    June 27, 2008 at 11:38 pm

Valerie,
    Why would you bather? When you want to hate you hate…. it’s hilarious bcs in the next breath you’ll listen to the same insecure freekazoid wine like a little bitch about some innane comment being anti Arab or anti Muslim…. LOL!
    Like the dreaded cartoon in Holland!! But for Arabs to wale on about the Joooos in evvvvvvvvverything and anything isn’t seen as hateful hypocrisy.
    Because there’s gotta be some reason why so many Arab countries are fucked up so it must be the Joooos to blame… LOL…
    Mike

17. The Clean-machine
    June 27, 2008 at 11:56 pm

thank you mike. precisely like valerie said, Jooooz with good ideas and what better idea for the jews to continue to want to divide and conquer and that is why the rabs are supoosedly so fucked up, even though they really are not. They are just concentrating their efforts on the later these days that is.

ROTHSCHILD all the way baby!.

ps Valerie, I am catholic too and it is because of that I question everything. I really really get a kick out of being accused of being a Muslim Jihadist guy when i don’t agree with the views here by the antisemites like Mike , Tedders, Captain etc on this blog.

Have a good one ladies…

18. Mike Nargizian
    June 28, 2008 at 12:14 am

Winy Biatch – aka spin cycle – aka washing machine -
    who gives a shit what your religion is.. you’re a hateful tool who gets his jollies trying to trash joooos so you can try and pose yourself as something other than a tool on the anonymous internet.

19. The Clean-machine
    June 28, 2008 at 3:00 pm

my my my what a disgruntled well cultered ambassodor of your joooo race you are, cussing, cursing and swearing like that on the internet. Only an antisemite like yourself would do that lol…

An antisemite zionist, wow, I knew they existed…

Yawn……..

20. Mike Nargizian
    June 29, 2008 at 12:42 am

I’m Jewish? well you know what they say bout ass umers.
    you’re boring me now… so go back to the Vanguard site and your nazi posters on the wall….. you’re only a fantasy away from actually being relevant.

21. The Clean-machine
    June 29, 2008 at 4:45 pm

Yawn…..

22. Mike Nargizian
    July 2, 2008 at 2:29 am

George Carlin -

“… you have these UFO people out there… and then there are people that will sit there and make fun of the fact that they believe that a flying saucer beamed down from the sky yet will worship people in robes telling them about some supreme being up in the sky that they need to bow down and prey to”

George Carlin on Religion – The Greatest BS Story Ever Told (1:49)
    Full version (10:13)

George Carlin-I used to be Irish Catholic (10:56)