We had an earthquake yesterday

..and it woke me up at 6:30 am. It was 6 on the Rekhter scale, and it lasted like 5 seconds. Oh, and like no buildings fell down, no one died, no one even got injured, which pisses me off. If you are going to wake me up one hour early with an earthquake, please have the decency to at least make something in my house fall and break. What kind of a sissy earthquake is that anyway?

Hmmpph…..

Comments

1. yochanan says:

what if a earth quake happened and no one came to give aid?

because no one gave a damn about the shit faced country in question and/or no one noticed the damage as the country looked like a earthquake had already happened for a long time.

2. Didn’t you use to get a higher class of troll?

3. Building standards in Egypt must be ok. 6 is big.

4. anonymous says:

“Didn’t you use to get a higher class of troll?”
    Hmmm…
    The thought for the day:
    Maybe Sandmonkey should post a recipe for microwave cat or something?

5. 6 is serious.
    It is rather unusual there was no damage what so ever.
    Was epicenter somewhere in rural unpopulated area?

All well that ends well.

6. it wasn’t 6 in egypt – it was 6 at the epicenter, which was rhodes.

i think a 6 would pretty much flatten egypt!

7. yochanan says:

not talking about egypt per say just that when we send millions of dollars of aid it just as offen ends up is the leaders pocket.

8. yochanan says:

just think of me as a snarking yankee imperalist lackey running dog of world zionism.

9. Mohamed says:

No Yochanan,
    Better think of you as someone without an iota of humanity in him.

10. Clean-Machine says:

Hey guys dont even take all this seriously, a bunch of ABERRATIONS discussing politics. Jews and wannabe Americans who lost their virginities from their household help, I mean come on. Take a look at CarpetCrapper or Nony Darwish wannabe here or the likes of EgyDickpeter from FACEBOOK AKA Ajay Peter whose favorite word their like here is ad homonym. If you guys dont believe me here is the link to one of the groups he is an officer of.
    You guys will really love that group cuz there is a lot of Islam bashing, but really, why does the bitch Ajay peter have to lie here but admit it there that he is one and the same. What a panicking Copt huh?

Relax these misfits of society who are in the closet discontents learned English in a box of BiscoMisr cornflakes and they are just the natural evolution to collaborate abd colude with such Zionistic drivel. Anything that is away from the dusty norm in their country due to their putrid self esteem.

Dont ever take one fucking word they say seriously,

11. anonymous says:

wow
    I’m learning a lot here.

12. Clean Machine says:

I knew you would deny it EgYPeter, At least admit that you have a lot of contempt for those who side with the views of anything remotely Muslim. You are more an off shoot of your atypical Coptic partisans movement. I mean there is nothing wrong with that, every man to his own! But please don’t lie about it.
    I have the proof right here COMMENT 669 on http://www.sandmonkey.org/2007/04/28/done/#comments

And right after you posted this back in April of 2007 all of a sudden a magnanimous Ajay Peter appeared on Facebook in similar groups with similar views as yours here.

Mind you the exact same writing style, errs in misspelled words, occasionally, and the excessive use of the word ad hominem etc ad infinitum.

Aren’t you even remotely curious to who this person is on facebook with the name Ajay Peter that by sheer coincidence claims he is Egyptian and not Arab too, just like you do.

I mean come on mate..This guy is a real soldier, you would gain great respect if you were to admit it were you, if you in fact, really do, stand by your ideals firmly.

Are ya worried that people might see the meaner side of you over there than you are used to showing here.

Here we are all winners, its cyber duh, nothing else, so nothing is real!

Except the above which I wiish you would already assert. The more you deny it, the more credibility you lose for not even wondering who this body double of yours is.

Lets have the Sandmonkey decide as well.

Have a nice day Egy-He-hee

13. setnahkt says:

Interesting; as near as I can tell the earthquake was in Rhodes:

but there are a lot of reports of it being felt in Egypt. Were you there for the 1992 quake?

14. I’m quite glad nothing happened because a 6 Richter is a damn solid earthquake.

And with the multiplication of natural disasters around the globe, I doubt anyone will care to send us any aid…

setnahkt: damn, yeah, i remember the 1992. Was a bitch. Early afternoon (3pm or so?) and lots of damage….