Wanna get your sandmonkey fix?

Well, then you best scoot over there and check this out, cause this is where I will be blogging for the next 2 weeks. It's me, 7 other egyptian bloggers, blogging the crap out of the US and the elections. So if you wanna see the process through egyptian eyes, go over there and check it out. Check out my Sarah Palin's post right here while you are at it.

0 comment on Wanna get your sandmonkey fix?

1. Becky
    September 11, 2008 at 4:55 pm

:D
    “who will make all of your problems go away with his blackness.”
    Yeah! I dare you to incorporate that into an interview question.
    Holy cow..Sandmonkey is just a baby! This is a unniversity project website :)

2. Becky
    September 11, 2008 at 4:57 pm

I suppose that explains all of the Southpark links..

3. R
    September 13, 2008 at 4:19 pm

Ha! you wish becky!

4. Becky
    September 13, 2008 at 5:44 pm

That would be an interesting interview, i think it would hurt too many feelings, tho..we will have to think of questions to ask sarah palin..
    Like, “how old is your son in that photo with you and that big, bloody, dead, throatt slit, partly-gutted moose?”
    “Did you look the moose in his/her big black doe eyes before you pulled the trigger?”

5. tedders
    September 13, 2008 at 9:31 pm

I think she may have been thinking, “Mmmmm, mooseburger!”

Good like a hamburger only healthier!!

6. Becky
    September 13, 2008 at 10:59 pm

I just keep thinking she could easily pull a Bill Clinton.
    ” I did NOT kill that moose.”
    ” Moose, you are NOT going to die.”

7. tedders
    September 14, 2008 at 3:02 am

I did not have sexual relations with that moose!!! LOL

8. Becky
    September 14, 2008 at 6:01 pm

EW.ewewewewewew
    I was wondering if someone would say that..I almost didn’t print it for that reason..thanks tedders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. tedders
    September 15, 2008 at 6:50 pm

You got the visual didn’t you Becks!!! Hehehe :-)

Didn’t you have any brothers? ;-)

10. Becky
    September 20, 2008 at 5:39 pm

no, I do not have brothers…I come from a family of sisters..probably worse :)
    I’m not going to start a new account at the other site (the political sandmonkey), so I shall print my observations here …..About the yogurt, you must try La Creme vanilla…heavenly.

So, the sandmonkey isn’t posting here, he/she is not posting on the other site…well, what’s with that?
    We want an explanation