AlAzhar Ulamaa can kiss my ASS!

It came to my attention that the "AlAzhar Scientist front" (3olamaa being the arabic word for scientist, which is funny, because Islam is not really a science, like, you know, biology or physics, but what do I know?) are having a case of serious Penis envy when it comes to the Vatican, espcially when it comes to their whole "We know who goes to Heaven or Hell, because we decide that" thing.  How do I know that? Well, it's the only plausible explanation that I could find for the Fatwa they just issued yesterday, declaring the Egyptian Border officer killed by Hamas as "not a martyr". This of course is shocking people, because let's face it, AlAzhar never met someone who died for any reason and didn't want to call him/her a martyr immedietly (People killed in Ferry boat drownings, People killed by accident on the border before, etc..). So, reading the "Fatwa", it seems that they believe that the officer is not a martyr because he chose to do his job instead of "his islamic duty", which is to come to aid his muslim brothers, by fighting with them or letting them through when they wanted it. Given that he didn't do that, and wanted to protect his country, not only were Hamas's gunmen justified in killing him, he is even considerd a villian in the eyes of AlAzhar, and thus the whole "not-martyr" thing. This is all the more shocking because the islamic historical precedent states- dating all the way from the Gamal battle, mind you- that if political conflict pits muslim against mulsim, whomever dies is instantly a martyr, because they died due to Fitna, and can not be held responsible for it. So, even based on historical religious merit, this Fatwa is utter bullshit, altough even without historical precdent I wouldn't think twice about whiping my ass with it anyway.

So, dear AlAzhar people, newsflash, you are not God, nor does he send you his good boys and bad boys list. So, ehh, shut the fuck up. And those who went AllahuAkbar because of this ruling, this goes double to you. The man's body isn't even cold yet, and you come out saying shit like this, knowing that some people actually take you seriously? What the fuck is wrong with you? Y'all are fucked up.

Oh, wait, they have another Fatwa on the website, stating that whomever insults AlAzhar has also insulted God. Wow, you DO have a Vatican Complex. Well, any god that would feel insulted from anyone insulting your dumb douchebag asses, probably deserves it too. Get bent!

PS: Dear readers, if that last Fatwa is actualy true, don't worry about me. I was definitely going to Hell anyway! :)

Comments

1. They are not authorized to say who goes to heaven or to hell or whoever is a martyr or not since only God knows that and since they are just mere humans… Well yeah, who are they trying to satisfy? Not the president for sure, which is actually kinda weird.

2. I hope that these pretenders don’t have too many followers…. these guys are just making it all up as they go along, aren’t they?

3. brooklynjon says:

Did anybody actually ask them? Or do they just go around slapping “Naughty” and “Nice” labels on people?

4. Hey, considering the merrits of the rest of the group labeled “martyrs”, I wouldn’t feel too bad for him – he’s better off bunched up with the rest of us…! :)

5. “Whoever insults me insults G-d” is not a Vatican complex. It is a G-d complex, and seems to me not only presumptuous and actively blasphemous, but is a sign that the publishers of this fatwa know that they / they are peddling garbage and are terrified of being challenged on the merits.

The Sayyed in the Hole and the regime of the Supreme Guile in Tehran both display this level of arrogance and fear of challenge.

6. bloody bastards

7. emissionist says:

Anone1 :Who are they trying to satisfy? : It depends on who pays them ,the Irani Mullah Shiits, who they don’t mind having young kids sacrifice their lives for them, or the Saudi wahabis,who they don’t mind marrying an 8 year old Egyptian girl to 50+ Saudi man . Wisdom spreads across the middle east.

8. Whoever insults me insults G-d” is not a Vatican complex.

Yeah, that’s true, but the Vatican has the same complex… although, to a much lesser extent since the reformation-at-gun(sword)point.

Lets see… crusaders were often criminals who were promised forgiveness and salvation for participating in a crusade…. in fact, sinners were often “sentenced” by Catholic clerics to participate in a crusade. Seems much more overt than what Muslims do, doesn’t it? I’ve read the Bible several times and I never once read anything that implies human beings get to judge who gets forgiveness and who doesn’t, or that human beings get to declare who will be saved and who will be damned. Especially when the rulings of clerics so often seem to go *against* what the Bible itself says on the matter of salvation and forgiveness. Do you know that the rich and powerful used to be able to purchase forgiveness for virtually any sin (including murder) by giving an appropriate dispensation to the Church? Seems to me that bribery and graft themselves are pretty serious sins in Christianity, and would hardly result in earning favor with the big boss… but what do I know? I bet all those feudal bastards whose balls are roasting in the fiery pit are wondering where it all went wrong, though.

So, anyway… these constant fatwas from Islamic leaders seem pretty crazy, even by Catholic standards. A lot of these mullahs and ayatollahs are actual murderers, themselves. They are on God’s shitlist, bigtime… why would any sensible person believe that they, of all people, have been empowered by God to speak on His behalf?

9. Hell? Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of interesting company. I’ll see you there and we can start another Blog: Rantings of a Hellmonkey.

10. “why would any sensible person believe that they, of all people, have been empowered by God to speak on His behalf?”

And there you have the $64,000,000 question!

God must love stupid people, he seems to have made so many of them!! ;)

11. “but what do I know?” you got that damn right asshole, a lot of respected Universities teach *sciences* of Islam.

Please… go to hell

12. Is this blog about a punch of lies or you are just plain stupid ??

(espcially when it comes to their whole “We know who goes to Heaven or Hell, because we decide that” thing).
    Did they fuckin’ say that officer is going to hell ?? I don’t think so, the argue about weather is he a martyr or not , which is a technical question relating directly to the definition of martyrdom (btw martyrdom: death that is imposed because of the person’s adherence of a religious faith or cause )

Please…. go to hell

13. emissionist says:

ahmed @11: quoting yourstated definition of martyrdom as (death that is imposed because of the person’s adherence of a religious faith or cause); how can you justify calling people died in Gaza or any other battle ground as martyrs? who said they died for religious cause? I think reading the definition again one wonders how easy it is in the arab world to throw the title “martyr”?

14. this is Islam every time you get closer you get dumber.

15. “why would any sensible person believe that they, of all people, have been empowered by God to speak on His behalf?”

Look for a good textbook on the Psychology of Prophets.

16. Please I didn’t invent this definition , it’s how the university of princeton defines it

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

NOT BEING A MARTYR DOESN’T MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO HELL daaaa!

17. The really interestring question raised here is how come, in every major religon, small groups of people claim themselves as the voice of god on earth, and even more mysteriously, no one seems to question the legitimacy of that self made assurtion.
    by that logic, if x delares himself a messenger of god, x is a messenger of god.
    I should try that, sometime

18. Well said monkey …. they are not GOD …. someone needs to tell them to stop acting like one …. Thank you

19. @Ahmed, fair enough. The discussion is not about whether he went to hell or heaven but whether or not he will enjoy 72 virgins.

That’s insane.

20. emissionist says:

Ahmad ; my argument with you not debating the definition of martyr but rather its wide use in the middle east when all conflicts are territorials not religious, or are they? If it is the same in your mind, then why teaming up with current and ex-communists and christians to get the tools to fight the “juice”.

21. Its always annoying when religious scholars dont follow our whims

22. 19. Me:

23. come on guys, this is SO not about where the officer is going… it’s about those narrow-minded, self-centered, power-hungry and so-freakin-scared-of-change bunch of men who call themselves scholars, who allow themselves to make official statements about things of a non-scholarly nature in the first place!!!!!!!!!

not only that, but they say things that the majority takes as AUTHORITATIVE (i’d even go so far and tell u “as authoritative as quran and hadith”, cuz the idiotic masses do not bother to read and interpret for themselves!) and the worst part is: they get away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

al azhar used to be a respectable institution that produced many an intelligent scholar (and yeah SM, religion is sort of a science, though not comparable to the empirical ones like biology and chemistry, but rather like political science or anthropology… the word theology ringing any bells?)..

anywhoo, as an arab and a muslim, i have every right to be pissed off when idiots like these start manipulating fellow arabs and muslims into utter ridiculousness!! ahmed at 11 and 12 is victim number one. congratulations, u win a load of crap.

24. 21. nu:

Right on! 8)

25. Nu, good response.

26. This Egyptian was killed defending his country against those who adhere to the Hamas Covenant?

Obviously, the man was indeed a martyr, for he acted to defend his country against blasphemers. Surely it is blasphemy to pretend that God has designated you to rule over your neighbors, regardless of whether you adhere to His will or not.

27. emissionist says:

Relevant hypothetical question to Ahmed @11, 12&16 or any other reader: A muslim american soldier died in Aphganistan/Pakistan fighting the Talibans, would the “Alazhar Ullamas” include him among martyrs destined to heaven?? or else!! ? please explain

28. Eva, Canada says:

Emissionist, who cares what Ahmed thinks? Obviously, free thinking is a foreign concept to him.

29. A small question to the arab-speaking posters: What’s with the western numbericals on the last page Sam links to – the one about a fatwa against insulting Al Azhar?

30. Only God knws whos going where & no one was given the right to decide the fate of another on behalf of God. Any Muslim who knws his/her religion knws that + intentions “neyat” is wt matters the most nt wt a person seems to be doing+taking of any human life in vain is a huge sin

Was never a fan of the “shaheed” or nt” labelling by Al Azhar or any other Sheiks, seriously as if once they said so thats wt will actually happen.

As for the olama thing yes there are many sciences related here:rule making “fiqh”, Hadith etc. “Science” has a wider meaning in this context.

I feel for the family of the officer, saw a relative dunno if shes his mum or wife, asking for wt purpose was he killed :(

31. Can someone explain what the word Laknatullah means?

32. Anon, I, too, feel sad for the officer and his family. Their hearts must be breaking, and even though thousands attended the funeral, it probably does little to ease their pain and loss. This loss will be with them forever. I also wonder why this man was killed, to what purpose was his death?

33. Anon & lynne…

From the hip, my guess as to the reason for his death would be that, simply, he was in the way. Sad but true. The mental scars of half a century of violence (from both sides!) and hatefull preachings from extremist priests…

34. emissionist says:

Eva @26; what Ahmed thinks is an example of how the like of Alazhar “Alem” control the minds of younger generations through specifically definining the “martyrs” and implying their rewards in heaven (!!).This is how you get those youngs explode themselves seeking the rewards(!!)

35. emissionist, Im the Anon w comment 28. I agree that some youngsters & even grown ups think that wt ever comes of the mouths of sheiks represents the ultimate truth but so does many other followers of other religions who follow religious figures spreading hate as well. i.e. its nt only in my part of the World. Some of my friends who are practsing christians shared w me some of the stuff their churches were telling them about Islam & Muslims and I was in shock bec it was pure hate speech+showed they who pose as know it alls actually were ignorant about the basic rules & ideas in Islam.
    About the suicide bombers, I agree they get lured w the martyrdom thing but also I think its very diffuclt to kill onself unless ur current life is so misreable=desperate enough to do it. Blaming Islamic extremists alone for the ill fate of those bombers is a superficial approach to the issue.
    Adam B u talked about the mental scars of half of a century of violance from both sides, I agree but doesnt that tell u that the only way out is a just solution and a different policy towards the Middle East? Ppl shld be allowed to appreciate their present instead many among us find themselves longing for our grandparents middle east.

36. emissionist says:

Anon 32, I agree it is not right to blame islamic extremists alone for the suicide bombers, I blame who use them, who make misery grow in the area instead of progress, then the field is open. BTW Suicide bombing and the like didn’t originate with islam it is a development of a WoW dramitization of what the Japanese used in WWII (Kamikazi..!! not sure of spelling) and Hollywood dramatisation of Pearl-harbor alance to balance the American holocust (@ Hirosima & Nagazaky ) afterward. In the sixties young generation in the ME looked at them with Aw (today it is Awsom). No one heard or suggested then to program youth in the ME to do the same. Then came the islamic programmers (guided by the CIA) and applied it in Afghanistan , and the rest is history. BTW religions who don’t use central organization like the Vatican are more vulnerable to be used and abused by so called scholars opinions. You don’t see Catholic scholar debate abortion, gay marriage, suicide bombing..etc if existed they are not recognized by the vatican (Please I’m speaking of the Vatican today and the last 2 centuries!!). Even when the vatican examine naming a person like Mother teresa a saint they appoint so called “devil’s advocate” to put difficult challenge and only after overcoming these challenges he/she is recognized as a saint. My point is young and educated generation in the ME should be very careful not to be used/abused by so called “scholars” or “Ullamas” . Thx

37. Then came the islamic programmers (guided by the CIA) and applied it in Afghanistan

That’s don’t won’t hunt, emissionist. There were suicide bombings in le banon, before there were any in Afghanistan. You’re going to have to come up with a new theory, but… good effort :)

38. emissionist says:

Thanks Craig for enlighting me about the 1983 suicide bombing in Lebanon killing over 241 american soldiers. BTW those soldiers, families filed a law suit in 2001 against Iran (for helping Shiit lebanese planning the bombing). What puzzles me though, how (around the same time (1983) or slightly after!!) CIA ,American Army , and Israel were selling weapons to IRAN (via the so called contra affair (I noticed mentioned by one of your commentators)??? Wouldn,t that speak voulme that nothing is black and white in the ME and CIA and MOSSAD play a big role in this mess (including use of suicide bombing).

39. Well, just because nothing is “black and white” doesn’t mean you ahve to muddy the waters even more :)

I don’t know why Israel was selling weapons to Iran. I have heard that Israel supported Iran against Iraq during the Iran/Iraq war, but I’m not positive about that. The US clearly didn’t… but on the other hand, some people in the US administration thought they could get the hostages in Lebanon freed by bribing Iranian officials. And it turned out they were right. I wonder what all the people who think Hezbollah doesn’t work for Iran make of that? Anyway… US misconduct in that episode aside, it also points to Islamic misconduct, because the whole thing revolved around Muslims taking innocents hostage in Lebanon, and holding them for many years… often killing them by torture. That also is still being done, today, by people who call themselves good Muslims. I don’t really see how you can try to pin that kind of behavior on the CIA or on the Mossad, but if it makes you feel better to think everyone is equally guilty then I probably can’t change your mind!

To get back to your comment about Kamikazes, I have a few questions:

a) You do realize that Kamikazes were also promised heaven for what they did, right? It seems you are a little too quick to take religion out of the picture.

b) As far as I know, Kamikazes attacked only valid military targets so it’s not really the same thing! It’s a rather appalling way to wage war, but it isn’t terrorism is it?

Well, I forgot my other questions… late at night here… but that’s the general drift… I’m just wondering if you really think they are comparable? Seems like if we are going to go that route we can find many episodes in history where desperate people willingly sacrificed their lives to conduct an attack on the enemy. We normally call that “heroism” :)

40. emissionist:
    couple of points, need to get to my Law books now:
    - Im nt talking about Catholic churces only. Dnt see the connection w the saint thing bt thanks for the info, though Idnt believe in saints, I believe in humans :) .
    Id say any person shld then be aware of being used by ignorant or hate spreading religious figures be it a preist, sheikh, rabbi, etc.

- “young and educated generation in the ME”: can u imagine if all the money going into wars in the region went into education? This is a very sad point for me since I do work in Uni education. Also, I was fortunate to study Principles of Islamic law as part of my LLB & I do think many Muslims in my society need to learn a lot about the very principles of the religion.

Having said that I do believe that a high percentage of info comming out about MENA, Islam, Arabs etc, in western media is nt accurate.

- My suicide bombers argument relates to using them against civilians & those nt involved in the fighting. Soilders r a different story. Also, using this method or any method of attack against civilians & non-combetants is a clear violation of the rules of war in Islam.

I couldnt agree more w ur last statement, I do believe there are many players in the MENA field, I do believe things r mostly gray & I would add that it is my personal conviction that no religion has any thing to do w wt has been & continues to go till date.

41. 20 Adam B

“19. Me:

Actually, it’s just annoying that religious scholars feel a need to decide how everyone else can live their lives…”

Quite but where does that happen? Religious scholars dont rule in Egypt.
    They are giving their opinion. Your saying they dont have a right too is like saying Sand Monkey doesnt have a right to criticise them. By the same logic secular people dont have a right to decide how others live their lives

The only place in the Muslim world they rule is Iran and their injunctions are widely ignored.

42. Quite but where does that happen? Religious scholars dont rule in Egypt.

Lol. That’s like saying when the Pope speak, he’s just “giving his opinion”, right? Come on. They are making religious rulings here, not voicing personal opinions.

43. Oops! Quoted the wrong piece… but you catch my drift. “Me, do you really think that formally encouraging people to seek violent “martyrdom” isn’t a problem in the Arab world?

44. 39. Me:

What Craig said above…

Here in Denmark, the first muslims to give their opinion or comment on news concerning arabs/muslims are the mullahs. Regardless of whether they have any legitimate mandate, I’d say this places them in a position of considerable power!

45. Anyone who claims they can determine who goes to heaven or hell can kiss my hairy bottom.

This said — this website isn’t Al-Azhar’s! It’s the “organisation of Al-Azhar scholars front”, and they don’t speak for the institution itself; they actually criticise it. For instance this article here criticises the head of Al-Azhar for declarations made… so it can’t be speaking for the institution!

In any event – wankers.

46. @Adam B 42:
    I dnt knw about the mullahs in Denmark & im nt sure if u mean sheiks by this term bec there is a difference between the two. I dnt see why u r annoyed that they voice their opinions on matters related to Muslims, after all this is the community they serve+ freedom of speech. As for you saying concerning “arabs” well i dnt imagine they also voice their opinion on matters concerning arab christians for e.g.

@Craig:
    I think you are mixing things up here because while the Pope supposidly have a spiritual power connected to God, in Islam the Sheiks dnt, hence the freedom to decide to follow their opinion or not. They present their opinion, its basis and then the person has to think whether it follows within the principles of Islam or nt.

I also see all of u focused on “extreme” sheiks but not a word on similar ideas voiced by preists and rabbais!

Also, nt all sheiks encourage martyrdom which u equated w violence just openly. The majority voiced their ideas when asked about situations in occupied terretories and their remains a difference between killing a civilian and killing a soilder who is an occupying power. So, Im really nt getting the point here is it that u just dnt like suicide boming as a method used in general?!! or is it that u think using it in occupied Palestine or Iraq against soilders is wrong?!!!

Again I really dnt see how unless a person is desperate and lacks access to proper weapons, could a bunch of sheiks convince him/her to give up his/her life? Do you think if diplomacy was working in Palestine for real you would have seen suicide bombers? and what about state encouraged violance in the form of wars on Iraq and on Palestinian terretorries?

47. Anon,

Actually, the Pope has no such powers. There is no such thing as a “Pope” defined in teh Bible, nor is there a structured clergy defined in the Bible. The Powers of the Pope were given to the Pope by Catholic councils several hundred years after the death of Christ. I imagine Islam has the same issues… human beings, giving themself power that was never intended for them. In any case, the Pope is just a guy in a funny hat to protestants like me. We warred long and hard to get out from under the Vatican’s thumb :)

I suppose that is like the difference between Shia and Sunni, Sheiks and Mullahs… for instance, Protestants didn’t have Priests, we have Pastors.

OK. I’ll take your word for it. It seems to me that a lot of Muslims take fatwas and other religious rulings quite seriously, though. Like, deadly serious.

I’m not Jewish and don’t really know how often rabbis have brainfarts, but I commented quite a bit about stupidities of the catholic clergy in the past. If you want me to comment about stupidities of Protestants, I’ll be happy to talk about the Salem witch burnings if you like. I’m not sure how that’s relevant, though… and there isn’t any Christian majority country that isn’t secular these days, so what comes forth from a Christian clergyman’s mouth doesn’t matter much to anyone except his congregation. The one exception might be the Pope, with Catholics. When the Pope advocates violence, we’ll see how many Catholics take up the call. But that hasn’t happened in hundreds of years!

How often is it used against combatants? Teh vast majority of American troops killed in Iraq were killed by IEDs and other booby traps, not suicide attacks… and even those casualties are insignificant compared to the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis killed by suicide bombers.

My opposition to suicide bombings comes from the use of them as a tool of terror. It’s the terrorism I am opposed to, not the particular tactic.

That’s an old argument. The 9/11 hijackers were middle-class educated Arabs who were living pretty comfortable lives, and they didn’t hesitate to give up their lives. On the other hand, the world is full of poor and oppressed people, many of them with very serious grievances, and we don’t generally see terrorism very often where there is no Islam. It may not be entirely religious… it may be cultural as well… there have been Christian Arab terrorists… but Islam played a HUGE role in forming Arab culture. In fact, if it wasn’t for Islam there probably wouldn’t be any such thing as an “Arab” people. I know that may be a contentious statement, but I’ve heard Arabs speak it proudly.

Yes. I do. And the simple evidence I have to back it up, is that the first suicide bombers were Lebanese Shia, not Palestinians. And their intention was to block diplomacy… to drive the “international community” out of Lebanon entirely, using suicide bombings, hijackings and hostage taking… and then to fill the vacuum themselves, and come out on top in the civil war. Which they were quite successful at. Nothing to do with either Israel or Palestine.

Not sure what correlation you are trying to make. Can you clarify?

48. 47. Anon: It’s not so much their right to voice their opinion I’ve got grievances with – as you point out, they’ve got a right to have their say just like everyone else, and I’m all for that.

The problem lies in their position.

Many things are generally “understood” in a free society, among others the fact that people in a position of power realize that their words are taken as more than just their own opinion. This is doubly true for religious authority-figures, in that there is a built-in “you-are-not-allowed-to-disagree” perspective to their words. Even though it is not official, everyone knows that they speak for an entire community. As such it is frustrating that religious scholars are the ones in charge, even though they’re probably the least suited to be so…

49. Girl in snowy Berlin says:

For anybody else wondering what this al-Azhar Front is all about, read this:

[Sheikh Mohammed al-Berri] had recently acquired notoriety as a leader in the Scholars Front, a benevolent society founded within al-Azhar in the 1950s that in the 1990s emerged as a haven for the institution’s iconoclasts. (…)
    Berri told me there were competing political persuasions inside al-Azhar. The Scholars Front, asleep for the last twenty years, had risen to the Islamic awakening and become more active in promoting traditional ideas. He would not say directly that the group aimed to be a counterweight to the sheikhs supporting state policies, but he implied as much. (…)
    In May 1996, shortly after Tantawi took office, the Scholar’s Front lashed out at him for attending a luncheon hosted by the Lions Club, a Western-based social and charity organization. The Lions Club, the Front said in reprimanding Tantawi, was known to be “Masonic and run by Jewish networks that aim at dominating the world and exterminating religions and spreading immoral chaos and recruiting locals for spying against their country.”(…)
    The two cases [Nasr Hamed Abu Zeid's "apostate" divorce and campaign against Hasan Hanafi 1997] placed the group at the vanguard of Azhar’s conservative wing, provoking a sensational secularist magazine, Rose al-Yussef, to label the Front’s activities “intellectual terrorism”.
    “The time has come for this country to come out of darkness and return to the Islamic path,” Berri told me, choosing his words with care. “The lions of Islam will not be unleashed unless there are Israeli rockets. … We need the enemy to wake us from our stupor. Islam always wakes up under oppression. There is a lot of oppression today.”

After several glasses of soft drinks, tea, and more soft drinks, I told him I had to leave. But Sheikh Berri insisted I stay, so I used the only explanation I knew would meet his approval: I told him I had to rush home to make dinner for my husband. “Well then, if your husband is waiting, by all means go,” Berri said, showing me to the door. Little did he know my husband was living in Istanbul.

Geneive Abdo: No God But God, page 59-61,
    Oxford University Press US, 2002 ISBN 0195157931

50. YOU GUYS!!

NEWSFLASH!

JABHET 3ULAMA2 AL AZHAR are an association of Azhar Professors who are members of the Muslim Brotherhood!!

This is known about them, they claim to be Azhar Professors who are Muslim thinkers independent from the Azhar Institution – but they are not independent from the Ikhwan – or MB’s.

The fact that they have a website does not mean they are known or that people follow or even trust what they say. It is known about them that they are the fundies of Al Azhar who criticize it for being too pro-regime, and thus a conspirator with Israel.

51. Etaa Bishara says:

Dear Sandmonkey,

as much as i agree that this fatwa is ballshit i have to draw your attention to some little fact. this fatwa is coming out from “gabhet 3olama2 al azhar” and not from “al azhar al sharif”. they are an independent group follow in their orientation the muslim brothers (i am not sure if they are not part of them or not, i have to check about that).

my point is that the azhar (as an organization) is innocent from this declaration (i find the text is more as declaration not fatwa, which proves the political orientation of this group).

52. Most peoople on this blog believe that thier so called god committed suicide for an apple :D D he had a dick he didn’t get married may b coz he was masturbating :D D but at the end i still find that those arab’s only guilt that they have alot of oil but still bedwins that’s y brutal nations like EU UK and US
    started tearing there flesh apart and robbing there oil
    by the way those who talk about marriage of 8 years old girls
    in the old testiment /genesis Izak married rufqah when she was 3 yrs old!!!!
    i was about to through up when i found this
    for going to hell or heaven if a god didn’t warn people about such a matter and state a clear path for heaven he is a useless god
    the so called god of the bible remembered to describ how big were the dicks of egytpians and how there emmisions looke like ezekile 23:20 but he didn’t remember to say that he was a god :D DD