George Galloway gets stoned in Egypt!

And no, not the good kind of stoned. The Jesus kind of stoned. But to further proof that there is no fair and just God, Galloway  himself wasn't hit with one stone. His people were, though..

A convoy led by the maverick MP George Galloway carrying supplies for Gaza has
been attacked in Egypt, apparently injuring several people travelling in his
party.

The convoy, carrying aid worth £1 million, was pelted with stones and
vandalised with anti-Hamas slogans after it stopped overnight in El-Arish, a
small town around 28 miles from the Rafah border crossing with Gaza.

[...]

During a power cut – which is a frequent occurrence in the town – children had
pelted the convoy with stones, a security official said.

"It's an absolute disgrace,'' convoy organiser Yvonne Ridley told the AFP
news agency. "The power was cut. Under cover of darkness members of our
convoy were attacked with stones.

Hey man..they were just expressing their freedom of speech…like that shoe thrower guy..Chill out.

Comments

1. At least they’re expressing their antipathy towards Hamas – that HAS to be a good sign! Bad idea to hassle a relief aid convoy, though!

2. Laizerel says:

I’ll bet dollars to doughnuts that when Palestinian kids were throwing stones at Israelis, Yvonne Ridley thought it was no big deal. Now that stones are being thrown at *her* – well, of course, that’s a very serious matter. Stones can *kill* you, after all.

3. I would love to throw stones at George Galloway. What a publicity hound.
    Yes Mubarak is a tyrant. So Galloway’s solution? A military coup.
    *throws stone*

4. Andrew Brehm says:

5. If it really was a relief convoy they could have handed the whole thing over to the Egyptian Red Crescent.

True, Andrew… in fact, they are required by law to administer relief through an internationally recognized humanitarian organization, when attempting to deliver it into a conflict area. But, they never do… there’s more publicity to be had by attempting to deliver it yourself. Especially if you get turned away.

6. Laizerel,
    I think there a huge difference between throwing a stone at an Israeli soldier whose utilized to occupy your land and brutalize and humiliate and whose armed to the teeth and throwing a stone at members of an aid group. Some logic please.

7. Who cares what you think, Mohamed? It’s not like you are a rational human being, or something. Logic? Gimme a break.

8. e. weisbord says:

Just stones…in the land of the Sphinx.

Galloway deserved more than stones..please kids, next time some big boulders!

9. “members of an aid group.”

This is not an honest, well-meaning aid group. It is a publicity stunt by Galloway and his pals. They are not there to help the Gazans, but to get headlines.

10. Andrew Brehm says:

Mohamed, yes there is a difference between delivering aid to terrorists and delivering aid to people in uniforms who actually care about others.

And once Hamas builds the first field hospital to administer to the Jews and Bedouins they try to kill we can talk.

11. Mohamed, truth be told, people should treat each other better. I don’t like the idea of anyone chunking stones at Israelis, this group of people in the convoy, or Egyptians. Respectful resistance, true bravery, involves protests and resistance such as were nb bnused by truly great leaders —Dr. Martin Luther King and Gandhi come to my mind. I doubt the sincere concern of this group but draw the line at pelting them with stones. Signs, slogans, peaceful protests would have gotten the message across. And, it comes to my mind, that too many people accuse Israel of brutality, but celebrate and embrace the cause of those who send suicide bombers and rockets against Israeli civilians. That is crazy.

12. I thought you cared Craig, now you made cry :(

13. That should have been “resistance such as were used by truly great leaders….” My cat ran across my keyboard.

14. charlie 316 says:

It’s a shame that the aid wasn’t going to the Tamil areas in Sri Lanka, Darfur, the Rwandan/Congo border areas or Zim where it’s really needed. Still it keeps Galloway out of England, so where can I donate?

15. e. weisbord says:

charlie 316:

Great idea! If we could only donate to keep Galloway not only out of England, but off the planet as well….he is a magnet for maniacs.

16. The Egyptian villages near the border have had a large influx of Palestinian refugees over recent years. It’s caused quite a lot of social tension. The Institute of Palestine Studies has a book recently published about Palestinians in Egypt that addresses this issue.

The stone-throwers were very likely government thugs, however, since most Egyptians, like most people on Earth, don’t actually believe Hamas is a threat to anyone.

17. 15. Hani:

“like most people on Earth, don’t actually believe Hamas is a threat to anyone.”

Bwahahaaaaaa!!! Time to come out of your cocoon…! I suggest going to Gaza and trying to start up a non-religious political party – see how that turns out for you…

18. read their(hamas) charter, then read that malignant little dwarf sayed qtub, then and here is the great leap for many foolish westerners… take them at their word
    they are haters, and for non-muslim arabs get out of the middle east, not to Europe, they are going to lose it and when they explode they aren’t going to care whether you practice or not. if your name is moehammed your fuct. North America we will not kill you but will will put you in interment camps prior to deportation, if not transportation Canada is a very, very big country lots of places to make things disappear. Islam by it’s very nature will bring this horror on its people, If you are one of the deluded who think islam is a religion of peace get off your ass an explore the 4 or 5 schools of islamic law and see how these people have lived their faith (sickening as it is, unless you are a child raping, slave talking, wifebeater like that Bedouin pigfucker the false prophet moe

19. Cameron, do you really think this is the right forum to express that kind of sentiment? Is there actually such a forum?!?

20. Truth is truth, if it makes you uncomfortable, life’s a bitch suck it up. You are Scandinavian? The most emasculated males on the European continent, so sad hard to believe these are the descendants of the fearless (sailing the north Atlantic in an open boat) Vikings. You are may be shocked by my utter, total, and complete lack of respect for the tenets of islam and beliefs of muslims. That’s cause I learned what they are, I take people most often at their word especially if they are writing for a home audience. See the wondrous thing about islamic culture is that you don’t need to write propaganda against it, just read what they have written for centuries look at the fatwas extruded by their shitty priest caste. While dilettante Westerners delude themselves with the niceties of human rights complaints from people who think western women are all whores, who’s religion tells them to lie, that they will dominate Europe. The deconstructiional, marxist and feminist critiques have done an exquisite job at eviscerating Our (western) civilization, detailing our ancestors numerous failings and crimes, these idiots, are posessed of a variant of racism that sees the world’s other cultures are pretty much the same or following only a western lead, or reacting only to western provocation. I call them truely racist because the fail to recognize differences in belief that lead to differences in action. For example, check out muslims in France and Scandanivian countries, it has been claimed that the rate of violent rape in Sweden has climbed 60% in one generation, and in France Gang rape by young muslims of white french girls is a rite of passage and sport. Read the translations of muslim source histories of the horrid invasions by muslims of India, I was married to a sikh woman for a number of years, and explored their history. Started out as pacifists, generations of torture and persecution by muslims turned them into a warrior religion. I will take Western democracies over islamic shitholes any day of any epoch that will ever be. My Fear is that these muslim vermin (I call anyone who wants slavery back or supports child marriage/rape, calls for the extermination of the jews, followed by hindus(polytheists) and pagans(me)) will provoke a new fascism in Europe. Or not and Europe will continue to be colonized by this sick religion. So If I hurt your delicate feelings, go fuck your self Adam, I don’t care. fucking pussy

21. Arabs have been spewing genocidal drivel for centuries, against the kuffar, maybe the idea that they could and will be on the receiving end. Might help bring about the desperately needed reformation, or mass conversions to Christianity, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, (anything but islam) needed in the Mideast.

22. Bill Brascoe says:

This Cameron fellow… quite the nutter.

Probably just broke up with his his boyfriend Khalil or something.

23. Bill & Adam B,
    With farts of humanity like Cameron, the only way is to ignore, I’m sure the poor creature’s suffering enough being him or herself (don’t know Cam, are you a he or a she or undetermined yet?)

24. Actually, if you take away Cameron’s curse words and read it again, he’s making a lot of sense. Sadly so. Whether Islam is the aggressor or an excuse of the aggressors, anyone who has seen crime stats in Europe, MEMRI videos, etc, will have a hard time saying “these are all exceptions”.

25. anyone who has seen crime stats in Europe, MEMRI videos, etc

LOL

You mean Eurofascist blogs twisting statistics and a discredited propaganda outfit run by former Israeli generals (MEMRI)

26. Ah, were to begin, these withering attacks, brascoe or is it achmed, or some other paki(parents are almost all first cousins) inbred, indians colonized by arab filth(slavers), name. Granted, I have an advantage considering my parents are two geneticaly unrelated individuals. I’ll go slow, so maybe the homophobic little wanker will get it. From “just broke up with his his boyfriend Khalil or something.” you are implying I’m gay, so what if I were. I understand your english isn’t that good (better than my arabic or urdu) but the trick to insults in english is not to reveal your self to be a moronic bigot.
    Here a little cultural difference, arabs are terrified of their women keeping them covered up in those burkka tents, or shut up at home, gender apartied. So most have homosexual experiences, telling themselves that cause they were the fucker as opposed to the fuckee, it’s not gay. When you are secure in your sexuality, some dolt calling you a fag becomes meaningless. Better luck next time, dribbling wanker, if you want to hurt my feelings. What can I say to mohamed, the guy is named after a babyrapist (aside to muslims; your salifist buddies want to emulate (that’s be like for you inbred pakis) the camel urine drinking(look it up) prophet of yours so lock your children up. That is if islam hasn’t completely robbed you of your humanity. Speaking of stolen humanities, Arabs pay attention your jihadis publish snuff films, sawwing the heads off anybody they don’t like, Westerners and muzzies who aren’t muzzy enough, these do not scare Western Men they create in us a disgust for the sea of crap that produced them, and when we really, Iraq and Afganistan are side shows our societies are not even close to fully mobilized, go to War. You will not be able to stand against Us, the Asskicking you received from the Israelies in the 60′s and 70′s, well since they have existed really, will make what’s Comming seem like a party. Don’t worry though you can take solace in the belief that you will be martyrs for a babyrapist’s putrid religion, wonder were he(allah) is going to get all the virgins. The only thing worse than a muslim fanatic are pussy Western Wankers with no stomach for what must be done, in the end they will make it worse the always do, say hello mr. chamberlain

27. Bill Brascoe says:

Keep trying, Camoron. But I warn you… glass houses… ;)

You’re quite special. Indeed, your mother may have convinced you so. A nasty, bitter little bugger like yourself is likely trying to over-compensate for his identity issues. Symptoms include: self-pity, victim mentality, grandiose self-delusions, onwards.

And projection:

…colonized…filth(slavers)

I’ll go slow

reveal your self to be a moronic bigot

most have homosexual experiences

When you are secure in your sexuality

if you want to hurt my feelings

hasn’t completely robbed you of your humanity

these do not scare Western Men they create in us

a disgust for the sea of crap that produced them

pussy Western Wankers with no stomach for what must be done

And my favorite:

I understand your english isn’t that good

So, which is it, Chamberlain or Chapati? Make up your mind (afraid you’re not too good at that either).

28. Bill,
    You’re awesome.

29. asshoe, or what do you prefer, brascoe, You is sooo witty. How old are you twelve, You sound like a preteen, whose stolen an out of date copy of your older sister’s poorly written community college psychology textbook, or was it a copy of “Psychology for Dummies”. That is detailed little profile of me you have drawn up, and on such scant information, you must be incredibly sensitive, insightful, a genius of human understanding, maybe. Nay, just some little wanker with impressive cut and paste skills and no understanding of the concepts he’s trying to use. Fuck you barely seem able to read let alone analyze the mind of another, as in chaimberlain was a reference to self-hating westerners, not particularly you. Mr. Khan.

Hey mohamed, didja touch any little girls today, like your babyraping namesake?

30. Cameron, to be honest, YOU’RE the one who sounds like a pre-teen. Your grammar, syntax, punctuation (or lack thereof), and general phrasing certainly suggests so…! :D

31. big yawn, adam b …and you sound like a old lady, some thoroughly uncreative school teacher sort, the kind that is obsessed with grammar, punctuation, spelling and such, but will never a book. Not a native speaker, you lack the confidence to write in stream of consciousness style, probably whittling away the hours editing your post to a blog. I, in the face of your clever critique, (if you can’t dispute the substance attack superficialities), shall endeavor to do better. A suggestion for you, if I ever in my arrogant stupidity attack you here try… I’m rubber, you are glue… what you say bounces off me and sticks to you… that will surely put me down or sticks and stones (classic), as long as you don’t have to come up with anything new,
    Congratz! (That’s slang for congratulations) Stemcells… With Obama lifting federal funding ban in the States… research will take off… I say congratz to you ’cause… doctors will be able to grow replacement organs… they can grow you some balls (look Ma, No punctuation)

32. Cameron, you don’t have to be obsessed by grammar to enjoy the irony of someone completely lacking in that department telling others that they sound like minors…! :D I’m sorry, but being a native speaker or not has nothing to do with trying to get your point across as clearly as possible, or, indeed, to spot the speck in others’ eyes, while failing to acknowledge the log in your own.

As for focusing on the substance of your argument? Well, it’s kinda hard, burried as it is beneath tons of hate-speech. Unless that is in fact the substance…? I suggest trying to get your message across, rather than your attitude – it might just get you some more satisfying answers. Unless, of course, you’re just a troll looking for attention. Evidence mounts for the latter…

33. @cameron: lol, whats wrong little buddy? i think you need to go see a doctor, and no, not your regular gynocolosit, but a shrink i mean! ;)