The constitutional draft that was created by an illegal Constituent assembly is on referendum this saturday. Until this moment we don’t know the following:
1) Who will supervise: More than 90% of the Judges -who by law must supervise- are refusing to supervise the referendum. The remaining 10% are in no way enough to cover the entire referendum.
2) Who will monitor it: Until now No info has been given to NGO’s or journalists to get monitors passes
3) where people will vote: Until now people have no clue which polling stations they are supposed to go to.
4) When will people vote: The Presidency until now hasn’t decided if the referendum will be on one phase or two phases, and if it’s two, there will be a week separating the first half from the second with results coming out for the first phase a week before the second phase. Very dangerous.
5) Who will secure it: The Army is now responsible for securing it, but said they would only do it for one day, the two phases situation is not in its plan.
Again…The referendum is on Saturday. Today is Wednesday..